? servers

? players online

New Gpu

• Content Count:  24

What games will you be playing? There isn't a reason to overkill with some of the GPUs provided above if all you are going to be playing is CS:GO.

Alot of overwatch, Black Ops 4, Cs Go, and Rust. Sorry man, i forgot you asked me that. :sleep::laugh:

• Content Count:  265

As far as I can tell the Eclipse P400 is just the case of the computer, googling cyperpower eclipse p400 just brings up that. Be wary that you might have to get a new cpu along with a new gpu. If the gpu is too powerful, you can bottleneck the cpu and have issues with crashing. Knowing what cpu you have would help to determine what's too much and what isnt.

• Content Count:  361

As far as I can tell the Eclipse P400 is just the case of the computer, googling cyperpower eclipse p400 just brings up that. Be wary that you might have to get a new cpu along with a new gpu. If the gpu is too powerful, you can bottleneck the cpu and have issues with crashing. Knowing what cpu you have would help to determine what's too much and what isnt.

Pretty much what @Raventi said, it would be helpful knowing what your other specs are before we make an accurate recommendation. Considering your budget, you could go for a 1060/70, or RX 4/580 without having too many issues. Or, you could go with @Toasty's rec and get a 2060 if you'd rather get a newer card that's still within your budget.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

Lol I'm sorry guys, i dont know what my cpu or hell even my ddr ram type, I've only recently started playing on computer. Sorry for inconveincing you all...

Press your windows key and search for "dxdiag" and on the first page it will tell you what your processor is. After that, press next page so that you are on "Display 1"

It should look like this:

b21d059fec.png

Let me know what it says for you

• Content Count:  430

Lol I'm sorry guys, i dont know what my cpu or hell even my ddr ram type, I've only recently started playing on computer. Sorry for inconveincing you all...

I know it all may sound complicated with all the parts at first, but if you'd like to learn more and obtain and understanding of computers, you can watch

fairly short video.

It's a pretty basic crash course of the main components of a computer, and it'll definitely help you understand some of the stuff you've been confused about in this thread. This video is one of many, so feel free to look/read around.

Reply to Thread