? servers

? players online

Limits on Spam Central

• Content Count:  11727

I tried to link over 30+ videos on spam central but it said I can only link 5. Since it's spam central couldn't we allow there to be less than 100? Unless there's some issues with something i don't know.

In the same post or all together?

• Content Count:  2342

When you link a video it creates a ~640px x 390px render of the video so you can play it from the forums. There's a limit of up to 5 videos per post to limit how long a post can be. Having ~100 videos would make scrolling obnoxious on spam central... could you imagine having to scroll through all that? You can spam within reason but you can't make the forums unreadable.

To link more than 5 videos without the rendering appearing, just paste it as a hyperlink.

:]

• Content Count:  3294

When you link a video it creates a ~640px x 390px render of the video so you can play it from the forums. There's a limit of up to 5 to limit how long a post can be. Having ~100 videos would make scrolling obnoxious on spam central... could you imagine having to scroll through all that? You can spam within reason but you can't make the forums unreadable.

To link more than 5 videos without the rendering appearing, just paste it as a hyperlink.

:]

Alright, thanks lol

Reply to Thread