? servers

? players online

Question of the day 5/30/19

• Content Count:  422

Last travel season for my soccer club I used to play at, it was nearing 100°, so water breaks are required between halftime and fulltime. But we didn't shorten the game by 10 minutes like you're supposed to when it's above 90° It was also crazy humid, being Florida, so it wasn't much easier. I didn't have really good stamina at the time, and my asshole coach insisted in putting me in the midfield which requires the most jogging back and forward down the pitch. I just went in, and just did my thing for about a half until the effects of the heat set in and I felt lightheaded, and during that half there was a challenge where I got the ball and the kid completely fell over me and something hit the back of my head hard. Idk to this day if it was his cleat or hit elbow or something but it left me completely of dazed for a bit. Right after that I was telling my coach i need to sub out, and it took a bit because the play didn't stop. That 1-8 (idk it felt long) minutes felt like the longest time of my fucking life, but I made a great tackle to keep the game in our favor and i got subbed out. I got a lot of applaud from my team and some parents there so i guess it felt good afterwards.

• Content Count:  484

When I was in karate I used to (at least once a week) try as hard as I can when I practiced. I normally tried just enough to gain some muscle and skill but then I would go one day and try as hard as I can. Whether it’s kicking a dummy or sparring, I went off on those days. When I would come home after that I was all sweaty and I would just drop onto the couch and just sleep. Then I would take a shower when I woke up. My mom would always get pissed cause of the amount of sweat on the couch, she’d make me clean it myself.

• Content Count:  3440

I have recently started playing floor hockey, and had to play a full 90 minutes without a sub... thought I was going to die.... Felt weak for sure especially when I compare it to what my brother & brother-in-law do in their spare time.

Both run "Ultra-Marathons" 50K and above. My bro-in-law has 4 first place finishes in 100 mile (160KM) endurance races. It's insane what the human body can be pushed to.

Makes anything I've done seem small for sure.

• Content Count:  824

Earlier today on a jog, got chased by a man about 8 blocks, I ran over a mile and a half as fast as I could back to my home. Eventually I did trick him by making a lot of turns, but I still continued on the sprint back to my house just in case.

Edited by urpalerp

• Content Count:  712

Earlier today on a jog, got chased by a man about 8 blocks, I ran over a mile and a half as fast as I could back to my home. Eventually I did trick him by making a lot of turns, but I still continued on the sprint back to my house just in case.

where do you live wtf

Reply to Thread