? servers

? players online

[BHOP] Music

• Content Count:  3294

Currently the !stopmusic command only stops the current song, but then the music gets played once the next song is started or if the song is restarted. On certain maps it gets annoying, so how about using the !music command we have on other servers. Currently, we don't have permission to that command. I know there's a way in !stopmusic to turn off volume, but I'm weird and need to listen to my hopping sound.

Also, I think a !ma would be nice.

This can also be moved to the BHOP sections of the forums if any CA+ finds it applicable.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  824

Tbh, I don't find this to be too much of a problem, it's not a giant hassle to just type !stopmusic every time a song starts playing. Also, if ur having a problem with it, a solution I've had is that i binded !stopmusic to a key so that I can just press that key then press off for the music. And again, like I said, I find this to be something not too important or too much of a problem.

• Content Count:  3294

Tbh, I don't find this to be too much of a problem, it's not a giant hassle to just type !stopmusic every time a song starts playing. Also, if ur having a problem with it, a solution I've had is that i binded !stopmusic to a key so that I can just press that key then press off for the music. And again, like I said, I find this to be something not too important or too much of a problem.

Yeah I guess you're right, but if it's not too much of a hassle it would be nice to have. Just an accommodation to help the QOL.

Reply to Thread