? servers

? players online

Free Kill Command

• Content Count:  5377

I think crying over getting freekilled is a plague on the server and has gotten worse over the last 3-4 years. I think all of this is unnecessary and the people complaining about missing out on a/a few rounds is ridiculous. Anyone who gets (legit) heated over getting freekilled needs to reevaluate their life and emotional well-being.

tl;dr: crying about freekills is literally more annoying than getting freekilled.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

That command alerts admins, he's suggesting a command to help people who aren't intentionally freekilling by telling them what they did was wrong and allowing both players to communicate.

And he also suggested the auto-slay thing, I'm sure someone else is gonna come into this thread and refute that idea so I won't get into it.

The reason we don't have auto slay on ttt is mainly because there are too many situation where just because an innocent kills and innocent, it doesn't mean it was necessarily a [bAD ACTION]. I'm assuming it's a similar situation with JB, along with the other reasons stated earlier by @fantastic.

• Content Count:  3294

I think crying over getting freekilled is a plague on the server and has gotten worse over the last 3-4 years. I think all of this is unnecessary and the people complaining about missing out on a/a few rounds is ridiculous. Anyone who gets (legit) heated over getting freekilled needs to reevaluate their life and emotional well-being.

tl;dr: crying about freekills is literally more annoying than getting freekilled.

Well there a reason it’s against the rules isn’t there, it ruins other people’s experiences which can get them upset. I came to play a round with my friends, not get free killed and have to sit in spectate for a whole round that can take up to 4 minutes. Yes, the way people complains about freekilled is annoying, but it’s completely justified

The points brought up by Bacon are exactly my thoughts:

Right now the !fk command only sends to admins and is not as good as !calladmin so i think that it would be good to change it so that it notifies the player who supposedly "freekilled" so that they can have a chat about why they think it was a freekill. The only problem i see with the things i said above is that this could cause a lot of arguing and unnecessary chatter amongst the players and therefore getting out of hand. My personal thoguth before this thread was that we should remove the command because it is useless but you have brought up a good suggestion.
  • Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  793

Right now the !fk command only sends to admins and is not as good as !calladmin so i think that it would be good to change it so that it notifies the player who supposedly "freekilled" so that they can have a chat about why they think it was a freekill. The only problem i see with the things i said above is that this could cause a lot of arguing and unnecessary chatter amongst the players and therefore getting out of hand. My personal thoguth before this thread was that we should remove the command because it is useless but you have brought up a good suggestion.

I agree, that it could cause some unnecessary arguing but right now there is no real way to know if your getting reported. I think there should be some sort of way of notifying each other.

I dont think the /fk command for admins is useless. sure most admins probably dismiss them but thats because most of the time someones reporting a well known reg with a decent reputation. !calladmin also has more of a punishment for abusing it so its taken more seriously. i think /fk is a good way to quickly let admins know of a fk, it lets us react faster than a !calladmin since they take longer to submit. I agree with Fantastic that autoslay should never be a thing. I dont mind adding a command for Ts to let the CT know they might’ve freekilled if it results in civil conversation and not toxicity but i dont think we should take the admin /fk away.

I agree with that too and I think the normal /fk command can stay or it can be modified to also include the idea given.

• Content Count:  3294

On 3/2/2020 at 10:17 PM, Bacon said:

The only problem i see with the things i said above is that this could cause a lot of arguing and unnecessary chatter amongst the players and therefore getting out of hand. My personal thoguth before this thread was that we should remove the command because it is useless but you have brought up a good suggestion.

On 3/2/2020 at 2:55 AM, fantastic said:

Auto-slay will never happen for the same reason we don't allow vote bans or vote kicks... give random people power and they'll abuse it.

An auto-slay feature will not happen for the above reasons, and a command to report to a Guard that they freekilled somebody is unnecessary and cause more harm than good.

Reply to Thread