? servers

? players online

TTT Playtime Event!

• Content Count:  2681

Todays challenge has been posted! Just a reminder that if you play the server for 1+ hour(s) you can submit your time for tickets with the max of 10, make sure to submit a screenshot of your stats or get approved on the server by me.

Challenge: Kill 5+ people with a missile. and Gain 1 ticket for each hour you play of TTT with the max of 10.

2743aef145640c16954d63ed4e51377a.png

Congrats to @blackwolf0005 please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game, you won Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition! Screenshot this as proof when messaging her.

Just a reminder that the more tickets you submit the better chance you have to win the AK-47 Empress at the end of the week!

• Like 2

Todays challenge has been posted! Just a reminder that if you play the server for 1+ hour(s) you can submit your time for tickets with the max of 10, make sure to submit a screenshot of your stats or get approved on the server by me.

Challenge: Kill 4 players as a Traitor while on either ttt_cobertura_sg_v1 or csmu_waterpark_night_v1. You can also, gain 1 ticket for each hour you play of TTT with the max of 10.

I’ll be getting on at 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 PM EST tomorrow to switch the map to one of the two.

Congrats to @Hypno please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game, you won Ellipsis! Screenshot this as proof when messaging her.

• Like 1
Edited by Creten

Challenge: Kill 4 players with a DEAGLE as a Traitor. and Gain 1 ticket for each hour you play of TTT with the max of 10.

Congrats to @lynxie please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game, you won Project Highrise! Screenshot this as proof when messaging her.

Challenge: Play the Impromptu Event that will randomly occur today. and Gain 1 ticket for each hour you play of TTT with the max of 10.

Congrats to @urpalerp please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game, you won HoPiko! Screenshot this as proof when messaging her.

• Like 1

Get on the server, the Impromptu Event is starting! You can buy BIG MISSILE as a Traitor for 450 credits. If you screenshot you buying it/using it in logs you can screenshot it as proof. The first person to buy it will win 3000 store credits. You'll have until the end of the event to submit a screenshot of you playing it. The event will last until Sunday. You won't gain Playtime tickets for tomorrow. You'll only gain raffle tickets today, not tomorrow.

Edited by Creten

Reply to Thread