? servers

? players online

TTT Playtime Event!

• Content Count:  2681

Before I get into the the prize winners, I want to thank everyone for participating in the event. We appreciate the time you guys have been taking out of your day to play the server. We're currently rank 388 out of a lot of CS:GO servers, we're pretty high up there. Even if you didn't participate in the event, thanks for playing on our server. We hope to see the server continue to thrive with new players and a consistent playerbase. Stay tuned for more TTT events :)

Congrats to @Toasty for winning the game today, please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game, you won Girls like Robots!

Congrats to @Janseen for winning the game today, please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game, you won MO:Astray!

Congrats to @Hypno for winning the AK-47 | Empress! Please message Trazz for your skin.

AK Raffle Proof:

aukd4nK.png

Hypno didn't want the two games he won, so I re-rolled them along with everything else.

@slave you won Read only Memories, please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game. Screenshot this as proof when messaging her.

@Janseen you won Ellipsis, please message Black Rain (Black Rain#8465) on Discord for your game. Screenshot this as proof when messaging her.

• Like 2
Edited by Creten

Reply to Thread