? servers

? players online

I am gonna change as a person..

• Content Count:  1051

Okay yesterday was lacking, when I'm at home what am I honestly gonna do? Tell you about my splendid Fall Guys game or something? Yeah, corona fucking sucks.
I learned that @I just lag, not toggle! has been a member for 2 years, which took me by surprise.

Has anyone ever felt a weird sensation of not being able to move? My laptop was dying, and all I had to do was just charge it, but I just couldn't move. I guess from anxiety or nervousness? But I just had to move a literal desk away- I don't know. Thought's flew through my mind and all I wanted to do was stay there. I guess I'm just weird. 

I almost passed out in French while she was giving instructions, I wanna drop out of this class but, 3 years of a language helps for college, so yay... I hate this class so dearly. I struggle SO HARD to learn a new language. I mean isn't it harder the older you are? I'll use that excuse for now. Though, I shouldn't be using excuses.

I just realized, no one probably cares about this but that isn't my intent, I guess it's a diary but I don't need to put a crazy amount of effort into thinking to myself, cause I guess one person is better than none.

My ass hurts from sitting down so long, I hate these metallic chair. I can't wait to go home, grab the laundry and just crash. My teachers don't really assign work so that's good. Though tomorrow I have to attend all 8 of my classes, so not fun. I mean I have some study hall's to pass the time but fuck me. 

I haven't had a dream in a bit, nor a nightmare. I mean maybe I had one last night but I don't remember? I mean most dreams are forgotten anyways?

I asked this question before but like literally, how do you make friends. You don't just go up to someone and just go an say, "I wanna be your friend." It's 2020 highschool no fucking one would accept that type of formal greeting. Or informal greeting? Whatever, still; I need someone to eat lunch with who aren't these prank caller type people- It's not fun being around them; but I need SOMEONE to talk to. I mean they aren't horrible, but they are cringey. Pranking calling McDonalds to talk about the Travis Scott meal thing, or whatever, it's so lame. I just stick with it cause being alone isn't the healthiest. But I wanna be healthier. So uh yea, I might type more later today- but so far, Bye losers- I mean lovely people!

• Like 2

Reply to Thread