? servers

? players online

Jb t menu

• Content Count:  3294

52 minutes ago, splayd said:

Secrets will still be of great importance (no guns) but an extra flash or smoke can help counter a CT that buys their own buff as long as it is planned and thought out, such as rushing awp secret and buying a smoke ahead of time to cover themselves. It'll be a serious debuff to the jihad but will bring in other options of strategic playstyles excluding the jihad. I think trading the excessive jihad buying and lack of use for a more useful system that still allows Ts who want to buy the jihad to buy the jihad while giving more options to other Ts will be interesting.

I disagree, and the Jihad is still a really good weapon. Having most of the Prisoners each throwing Flashes and smokes every round will get really annoying fast, and would just turn it into who can out utility the other. I'm now not in favor of this idea, as I explained previously, because there's no big use for it. The system of buying a Jihad is pretty balanced imo, and I'd only be in favor of a Prisoner Commissary (Menu) if we integrated Gangs with it as well; Spend points to create a gang, buy gang buffs, and buy gang cosmetics. 

27 minutes ago, Zero Two said:

That's what I'm saying the cts get to buy extra health media shots and other things why can't we let the ts buy a smoke nade or some armor to help counter the ct buffs

Well the Guards get help because it's in the nature of our server for them to be disadvantaged, Prisoners will always have the numbers, capability to play recklessly, and secrets at their disposal. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

1 hour ago, Zero Two said:

That's what I'm saying the cts get to buy extra health media shots and other things why can't we let the ts buy a smoke nade or some armor to help counter the ct buffs

Ts don't need to counter the CTs. Jailbreak is not suppose to be DM with perfect countermeasures. The Ts are suppose to have a disadvantage as that adds on to the overall RP of the server. Buffing the Ts would bring us back to square one of weak CTs. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread