? servers

? players online

Lag was right...

• Content Count:  1051

Okay, I didn't want to make an admin complaint because it's so fucking stupid to punish @20 scrolls for something as minimal of the issue. I just wanted to address this.

But the other day when you slayed I just lag, not toggle! for rdm. You said you had been shooting at the roof and not near the detective, and lag didn't see it properly. So you slayed him. But he sent me video evidence of quite the opposite.

https://streamable.com/kh20ru

(Recommended to start at :52 but it's your choice how you view the video.)

I don't want to drag an issue or argument, It happened a couple of day's ago, and it's been floating in my head for a hot minute. 

I just want to add to forums and I guess this is one of them haha.

have a good day!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

I have watched this video 3 times already and have explained to lag what happend. I shot at the roof (you can see me looking up at the end when its slowed down) and it looked like to lag that I shot at the D. I even asked an IA what he thought about this and he said it was pretty dumb to kill someone for that. I don't know why you felt it was necessary to bring this into a post, when it happend to Lag and not you. It happened 4 days ago and lag hasn't mentioned it ever since.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1162

7 minutes ago, lynxie said:

Okay, I didn't want to make an admin complaint because it's so fucking stupid to punish @20 scrolls for something as minimal of the issue. 

If it's stupid to punish Scrolls you wouldn't have made this in the first place. lol 

As for the clip it doesn't really provide much, I've had people shooting at me when it's looked like they weren't even facing me.

• Like 2
Edited by gween

Reply to Thread