? servers

? players online

[JB] Prisoner lr rules

• Content Count:  764

So i find when alot of people lr they give super confusing orders and i think that this shouldnt be a thing. Just like this ct confusing order crap it should be the same for t's. For example alot of people give the order of throw towards soccer door rocket toss before you hit the ground ct first. Then if i say thats to confusing and killed them i get slayed because i have to obey their order that they gave me.

I just think it is kinda stupid t's can give the most confusing orders but ct's cant give any confusing ones at all whatsoever. There are alot of scenarios where people do this i think its just abusing the power of lr and they are purposly trying to confuse you and trying to make you fail the lr. I know that is the point of being a t but still i think it is a bit ridiculous that they can give that confusing of orders when a ct cant say "No step out".

So i hope you read over this and consider this and tell me what you think. I appreciate all of the replies thankyou!

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

The LR rule "Throw towards soccer door, rocket toss before you hit the ground, CT first" is not confusing. If you break it down into parts it's stating the Guard must go first, must rocket toss their weapon towards the soccer door, and do so before hitting the ground. This means while you are in the air jumping you want to rocket toss your weapon towards the desired direction.

Like I answered in your recently made thread here, if you're confused on a Prisoners LR rule ask them to repeat it and or go first to show what you need to do. Other than that, if you're still a bit confused on what Gun Toss is/demands you can choose to deny the LR Request. 

In case you're still confused on Rocket Tossing, I made a guide I think you and @kuri can benefit from: 

• Like 7
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  154

18 minutes ago, Che said:

So i find when alot of people lr they give super confusing orders and i think that this shouldnt be a thing. Just like this ct confusing order crap it should be the same for t's. For example alot of people give the order of throw towards soccer door rocket toss before you hit the ground ct first. Then if i say thats to confusing and killed them i get slayed because i have to obey their order that they gave me.

I just think it is kinda stupid t's can give the most confusing orders but ct's cant give any confusing ones at all whatsoever. There are alot of scenarios where people do this i think its just abusing the power of lr and they are purposly trying to confuse you and trying to make you fail the lr. I know that is the point of being a t but still i think it is a bit ridiculous that they can give that confusing of orders when a ct cant say "No step out".

So i hope you read over this and consider this and tell me what you think. I appreciate all of the replies thankyou!

Idk if it’s just me but ur pretty fucking lucky if the T says that. It’s one of the most simple gun tosses I’ve seen a T give 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread