? servers

? players online

Tweaking the BHOP Server Name

• Content Count:  482

45 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Do you know how a server works? They put Easy Bhop in the name for advertisement there’s some maps on there that I can’t do man. I literally know a guy that owns a bhop server and I don’t know if the motives are different but they put easy bhop in the name for advertisement. Know what now that I’m writing this the motives are probably different but still the maps are still hard there are tier 5s in there you think the server manager would just be like “huh yea this is easy let’s but Easy Bhop in the name” no that’s not how a server works.

You need to reread what you just wrote. I literally made an entire post explaining that I’m all with Phoenix’s idea, but this might not be changed due to the fact of what Scrolls stated... you’re way over your head my guy, take a step back.

Don’t quote this, if you want to talk more about it, (which there’s no reason to) my dm’s are open. :thumb:

• Like 1
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  2206

1 hour ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Do you know how a server works? They put Easy Bhop in the name for advertisement there’s some maps on there that I can’t do man. I literally know a guy that owns a bhop server and I don’t know if the motives are different but they put easy bhop in the name for advertisement. Know what now that I’m writing this the motives are probably different but still the maps are still hard there are tier 5s in there you think the server manager would just be like “huh yea this is easy let’s but Easy Bhop in the name” no that’s not how a server works.

If air acceleration is higher and tick rate is higher then our server is easy to bhop on. Whether you can personally complete a map or not is irrelevant to how the server is classified. 

People literally sit on the maps go through it and go "that was easy, tier 1"

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1952

As Scrolls and kabLe already mentioned, the name has EASY in the title because of the higher air acceleration and tick rate. I was seeing if I could add 1-6 or something of the sorts to clarify tiers but yes, it is also for advertisement. It is misleading if you were new to bunny hop but if you knew what it meant, then it's perfectly normal where it is. I hope that answers it, locking the thread. If you have any questions, just ask me over discord.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread