? servers

? players online

Online school

• Content Count:  154

8 minutes ago, Che said:

yea guys im not doing my work in my room on my computer i have to do it upstairs on a laptop so i wont get distracted by games or anything cause its the family laptop so there isnt even any games on it or anything.

Excuses 

• Content Count:  1106

pay attention in class like honestly that is what will make it or break it for you. don’t do any of that googling answers for the test or hw shit because it won’t teach you anything. if you need help don’t be afraid to ask your teacher/classmates everyone is adjusting to these new changes so don’t think ur the only one who feels overwhelmed. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

As others have said, pay attention. It's going to be very tempting to just go on your phone or play games with the lecture in the background, I did that at the end of last year and it sucked because I had to re-learn all of my material on my own. Put your phone away during lessons and record the lessons if your teachers aren't, so you can re-visit them. Ask questions, because getting extra help probably is out of the question.

• Content Count:  331

Like a lot of people have said, don't procrastinate. If you have a a lunch break, do all of your homework then and if not just do it as soon as your last period ends. I used to wait until 8, 9, or 10 pm and I'd be up until 1 or 2 am a night doing homework. Also, Monitor your teacher's google classroom before the class ends. In History for example, i save my self an hour and a half's worth of note taking by just copy and pasting the notes into my google drive 10 minutes before class.

Edited by Happy Man

• Content Count:  65

dont be afraid to cheat til you can’t on tests 

okay, seriously don’t procrastinate. I’m younger and procrastinating and being lazy just almost failed me. just get it all done after you’ve woken up and you’ll have the whole day free

dont be afraid to email your teachers if your having issues!! Ive had to email my teachers many times because i don’t understand or the assignment is just not working online. please. email your teachers. dont stress over it too much on your own. 

• Like 1
Edited by MXChaos

Reply to Thread