? servers

? players online

TTT Suggestion's

• Content Count:  1633

Seems like everyone has chipped in on this thread, so I'll just run through everything once again.

Silent AWP price was raised. I mentioned it on another thread, but I am interested in exploring adjusting the amount of credits traitors are currently getting, and I'm also cool with reevaluating the stats/price of the Silent AWP. I'll run anything by Gentoo and we'll come to a conclusion.

Tripmines I haven't seen used much. Once again I'll talk to Gentoo about the price and if we see the need to change anything we will. We were having issues with multiple tripmines being accessible on purchase which is why you only get one and they're dirt cheap. It was a quick fix which we didn't put much discussion into and we can look to balance it if needed.

I'm fine with keeping Hurt Stations as it is. People aren't really using it so it's hard to really justify any changes based off "potential" when it clearly hasn't played out enough to the point where it's become meta. If the item gains some traction and it's clear the balance is off we'll change some stuff up.

Karma contest very soon.

I believe I ran the Hide and Seek idea by one of my Event Coordinators a little while back, and there were some disagreements on whether this event would stray off TTT too much and just annoy some people or whatever. Regardless, I might consider exploring this event. I have a few other new and original ideas for TTT events I might try out soon. Sorry for being so dry on events lately, college really caught up to me and I couldn't focus on the server.

Lastly I come on late nights every now and then and add new items to the map pool. Catch me on some late night hours and you might get some mini-events.

Thanks for the detailed suggestions.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread