? servers

? players online

(Bhop) Timed Event

• Content Count:  764

So I was thinking in bhop if we could add like a timed event in it and have like leader boards and stuff and whoever comes first wins, and there could be like 3 maps and 1 leaderboard for each map and whoever beat it the fastest wins the competition.

I was thinking probably tier 3 maps or tier 2, maybe like 1 tier 2 1 tier 3 and 1 tier 4. There can be one leader board for each of them and one winner for every map.

Edited by rygor

• Content Count:  1952

This is monthly tradition however things have been stagnant with Bunny Hop lately as I've been busy however there are going to be events like this in the future. I have one coming soon which is going to be... let's say probably a one time only thing for Bunny Hop.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  482

We’ve done many of these before in the past, they were a lot of fun but we stopped doing them because bhop started to lose a lot of it’s population (I think). It’s a good idea and while I would love to do another bhop timed event, I’m not sure if we would be able at this rate.. Nox has been wanting to have a fresh start on the server has he stated, to eliminate all the cheated times, and just because it’s about time to take that step forward, with the server in general. 

Thank you for bringing this up Che. 

• Like 1
Edited by Arctic

Reply to Thread