? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Suggestion (ACE)

• Content Count:  3

Hey, I was wondering if you could incorporate some element of a deathmatch. I feel like when you are dead it is really boring so if you could make it so you could kill each other in a sort of deathmatch. Gulag if you will. ( ͡❛ 👅 ͡❛)

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  569

I don’t this is possible for CS:GO, but if you have Elite Supporter you can play snake by doing !snake or tetris by doing !tetris. Also welcome to the forums.

• Like 1
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  482

There’s been something fairly similar to this suggested in the past that kind of falls a long the lines of this. Someone a couple months ago suggested that if you died, you re-spawned but as a ghost. (this goes for all servers) Basically what this means is, nobody can see you but you’re able to walk around and explore the map, or attempt stunts at certain locations. A lot of people liked this mainly because it gave the dead people, the option to actually do something, instead of waiting for the next round. 

Although this idea was a really good one, we weren’t able to implement this due to some issues it would cause, and it wouldn’t work out the way we wanted to, to begin with.  I would probably just stick to what Amazing stated about the small mini games (only if you buy supporter of course.) But obviously, that comes with a cost which some people don’t always want to spend the money on. 

In all honesty, I would love to see something similar to this added in the future, I just don’t think we can at this moment.

• Content Count:  3294

12 minutes ago, Arctic said:

There’s been something fairly similar to this suggested in the past that kind of falls a long the lines of this. Someone a couple months ago suggested that if you died, you re-spawned but as a ghost. (this goes for all servers) Basically what this means is, nobody can see you but you’re able to walk around and explore the map, or attempt stunts at certain locations. A lot of people liked this mainly because it gave the dead people, the option to actually do something, instead of waiting for the next round. 

Although this idea was a really good one, we weren’t able to implement this due to some issues it would cause, and it wouldn’t work out the way we wanted to, to begin with.  I would probably just stick to what Amazing stated about the small mini games (only if you buy supporter of course.) But obviously, that comes with a cost which some people don’t always want to spend the money on. 

!ghost is already a command that Premium Supports+ already have access to, and like Amazing mentioned Elite Supporters have access to !snake and !tetris . Back to Ace's original point about dead players being able to have a deathmatch of the sorts, it's not a terrible idea and it's been brought up before. However, we have more pressing ideas we'd like released earlier so it's not at the top of our priority list right now. We can look at this idea again in the future, thanks for the suggestion. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread