ttt_lost_temple request

• Content Count:  1051

• Full map name:
    ttt_lost_temple
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    Trouble in Terrorist Town
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    Lost temple is a TTT classic, and if possible, we should add the map for sure. It gives a nice vibe that TTT players have been looking for for awhile! Albeit the map feeling like a Maze, it genuinely suits the TTT map style players have been looking for and expands our map selection! 

Video on how its played..

Timestamp: 1:03:35

Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  2730

I know this has been sitting here a while, but I want to give my two cents. 

This map has been added to the map rotation a couple times before and there would be a few issues if it was brought back.

1. The map is big maze that a lot of our newer players would get lost pretty easily. In turn, it would cause players to delay more and dead players would be more likely to get bored.
  2. The T rooms and T traps more than likely need to be updated.
  3. Did I mention that the map is big. I can also be dark in some spots to where you can fall into pits or such (definitely haven't done that myself).

Might be a good map for a throwback event, or an admin only map for when we have larger populations.

• Content Count:  2681

Was never really fond of the map when it was in rotation a couple of years ago, was very annoying to get around. I'm sure a lot of people that played back then can agree with me. Like Clamor said, it might be good for a throwback event but I don't want this in the rotation at the moment. The main reason I'm not willing to add it into rotation is because the map is basically just a big maze like Clamor mentioned above. I remember rounds getting delayed a lot because people would get lost. Rejected.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread