? servers

? players online

Jb_clouds_sg request

• Content Count:  3

Really miss this map, as it was one of the first maps that I played on JB. I think that this could be a really fun map, as it is full of activities and really stands out as a unique map. The open-factor design is also great, allowing CTs to enforce across the entire map (with certain exceptions.) I think that this map could be perfect with optimization and some changes to the map that would deal with camping CTs. 

I strongly believe that the map can be optimized and playable one day, as I used to play jb_clouds on a potato of a computer (2013 iMac for those wondering.) If enough people support adding this map, I believe that this could be a huge success. 

• Content Count:  526

On 11/21/2020 at 6:11 AM, BloodBlades said:

another version of clouds dosent have this issue (clouds beta02) was removed before because cts just camped main island as you couldnt view main island from game island.  Any version of clouds tho would be nice.

This version is better for many reasons. Huge maps should not all be visible from 1 angle, as too much to render destroys your fps. Source does not support lods etc like other modern games so you can't really map that way without massive problems.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread