? servers

? players online

Fourth.

• Content Count:  1051

7 hours ago, MXChaos said:

The fourth meaningful post i’ve made, meaningful? is that the word I mean? Uhh Long? feelings? weird?? I don’t know. 

It’s been quite awhile since ive made a post like this on the forums, won’t be the last. Now i’ve applied for admin, talk a lot more, and actually try. To be fair the last time I posted like this was barely a month ago, but that’s just specifics. We don’t need to talk about the specifics. 

I’m really tired this morning, and so here we are. 

What are your favorite things to do in the morning? other than sleeping in of course. 

my favorite thing to do when i wake up is stare at my ceiling fan and wonder where life went wrong

then i'd grab my dog and hug him :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  65

12 minutes ago, lynxie said:

my favorite thing to do when i wake up is stare at my ceiling fan and wonder where life went wrong

then i'd grab my dog and hug him :)

Ah- i mean. that’s what i do after i wake up. but i try and hold onto that moment of amnesia when you wake up when you forget where you are, who you are, and all the bad stuff that happened 

Edited by MXChaos

• Content Count:  1051

1 minute ago, MXChaos said:

Ah- i mean. that’s what i do after i wake up. but i try and hold onto that moment of amnesia when you wake up when you forget where you are, who you are, and all the bad stuff that happened 

i sometimes wake up and im like, "shit is this my bed, why tf am i so damn long"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

Mornin kayne in the shoutbox is a great way to start my day but on the days when my dog decides to sprawl over my chest and face then fall asleep is pretty wholesome too.

She doesn't do it too often now (more as a pup) but when a 110lb lab starfish's on you and starts snoring.:love:

Sometimes the cat will crawl his way in the sheets and lay on my neck as a neck pillow too.

Pretty great ways to start the day. 

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  65

56 minutes ago, Mace said:

Mornin kayne in the shoutbox is a great way to start my day but on the days when my dog decides to sprawl over my chest and face then fall asleep is pretty wholesome too.

She doesn't do it too often now (more as a pup) but when a 110lb lab starfish's on you and starts snoring.:love:

Sometimes the cat will crawl his way in the sheets and lay on my neck as a neck pillow too.

Pretty great ways to start the day. 

i would absolutely love every part of this. my cat doesn’t really appreciate  my dog. and my dog doesn’t sleep in my room anymore 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread