? servers

? players online

Super Mario Bros TTT Event Suggestion?

• Content Count:  1051

So, TTT doesn't have a lot of events, and we are kinda desperate for something... So why not a Super Mario event? Or maybe just a mario event idk?

For the event, we would have the Mario, Luigi, or Waluigi skin to pick from to play for the event as a whole.

To start the event, we'd play ttt_peachescastle (whatever the hell that map is called) and maybe find some mario themed maps to play! 

546f8ead53320.jpg

It's something I haven't seen yet, and maybe the community might like it! Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk!

PicsArt_12-10-08.48.45.png

also make sure you eat your fruits!

(Imadetheimage)

• Content Count:  331

Map-based events = hella boring. Similar to the "wild west" events where we just play on old maps and they just chuck in the Woody model, or the Minecraft event where we play Minecraft maps with a Steve model. I'm sure other people find it fun, but this just seems like a rip-off of that event (just take some mario maps) and play those maps for an hour.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

2 minutes ago, paggos said:

Map-based events = hella boring. Similar to the "wild west" events where we just play on old maps and they just chuck in the Woody model, or the Minecraft event where we play Minecraft maps with a Steve model. I'm sure other people find it fun, but this just seems like a rip-off of that event (just take some mario maps) and play those maps for an hour.

i could agree, but its not like we can have another space event- and say its a different event-

it's something new yet ig reused?

tbh i just pushed this out cause im desperate for any type of event. idc at this point.

Reply to Thread