? servers

? players online

Suggestion

• Content Count:  4

I know its a lot to ask but i believe it would be more easy to navigate though app i dont know if it possible for steam games to have app that supports both IOS and android but i bet it will be a really good point

• Content Count:  482

This was suggested not too long ago by somebody else. While this would be a great idea, I don’t think anybody would want to take the time to create an entire app and go through the entire process of making one, it’s just too much for us right now. It doesn’t take that long to navigate over to the website anyway, I have the website pinned on the home screen of my phone, which you can do too. 

Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  4

6 minutes ago, Arctic said:

This was suggested not too long ago by somebody else. While this would be a great idea, I don’t think anybody would want to take the time to create an entire app and go through the entire process of making one, it’s just too much for us right now. It doesn’t take that long to navigate over to the website anyway, I have the website pinned on the home screen of my phone, which you can do too. 

Sorry i really didint know and about the app i know its really hard to try to make an app but maybe reconsider in the future that you may have the chance to do it and i still say there should be a mobile app because of people like chy that dont have the greatest computer and need to be on the phone while playing

• Content Count:  482

11 minutes ago, Ah! said:

Sorry i really didint know and about the app i know its really hard to try to make an app but maybe reconsider in the future that you may have the chance to do it and i still say there should be a mobile app because of people like chy that dont have the greatest computer and need to be on the phone while playing

Why does he need to be on the forums on his phone while playing?.. Could you please elaborate because I’m not sure what you’re trying to get at here to be completely honest with you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

Why does he need to be on the forums on his phone while playing?.. Could you please elaborate because I’m not sure what you’re trying to get at here to be completely honest with you.

Some people don't have great computers or multiple monitors and can't multitask easily. While they don't need to, I'm sure it's nice for them to browse the forums while in game.

With that being said, I think the mobile site is perfectly fine, although I prefer desktop, and I use it all the time. I honestly can't think of how an app would be any different than the mobile site in terms of function or design. I believe on Chrome and some other browsers you can add websites to your homepage, or create shortcuts, which may be the best option for those so inclined.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread