? servers

? players online

TTT apology

• Content Count:  90

TLDR at bottom

Hello again, sorry for making this post so late, I had technology and shit taken away until now for personal reasons. I wanted to make this post to apologize to @I just lag, not toggle! from an incident that occurred a few days ago. I RDMed him several times, and I would also like to explain myself, but I still own up to my mistake, and that I was wrong. I was under the presumption that you were ok with RDMing since it was so late at night, and I also thought that you agreed to it and didn’t care, but I might’ve imagined it or something. It was also late at night, and points and stats were disabled, so I didn’t really see a point in playing legitly while we could play in a more fun type of gamemode. I was having a lot of fun, so I didn’t see the effect I was having. It will not happen again. I would also like to apologize to the TTT community as a whole, as this is something that I should not have done, and a breach of the rules. It will not happen again, no matter the circumstances. 

TLDR: I would like to apologize to the player that I harmed in question, @I just lag, not toggle! and the TTT community as a whole. It will not happen again, and I ask for your trust again, if possible. 

• Like 15
Edited by aureli
changed black text to white to make it more clear

• Content Count:  482

Having some fun here and there is acceptable but to a certain extent. Not exactly sure what you mean by points and stats were disabled when we never disable karma (unless I’m missing something) no matter the amount of players on our servers, even if it’s the minimum of 3.. you can only rdm so much until you reach 50 karma and console hits you with the ban hammer for however long. Idk if you assumed it was disabled or whatever, doesn’t really matter you get the point. 

I’m sure nobody hates you for making a small slip up, you aren’t the first and won’t be the last. If anything you actually might be the first person to ever apologize to the community and a certain person in particular for breaking the rules, without the apology being in a ban appeal. I personally wanted to thank you for making this thread to begin with, it actually shows you take some initiative that you care about other people in this community when you own up to your own mistakes. :thumb:

Why in god’s name did you write this entire thing in black

• Like 4
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  86

At the time, I asked you several times to stop rdming me because it was super annoying and you kept doing it. The constant free damage was annoying, and I asked you the stop that as well but you kept doing it. It was just the rdm that bothered me more. It wasnt that you were just rdming, I asked you specificaly not to rdm me and you kept going.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  90

14 hours ago, Arctic said:

Why in god’s name did you write this entire thing in black

11 hours ago, Poopy Head said:

yo its great that you apologized but why did you have to put it in black text  

i fucking WROTE THIS IN A GOOGLE DOC AND IDK WHY IT DIDN'T TRANSLATE TO WHITE AFTER I MADE IT WHITE. IM RETARDED PAIN

Thank you all for the replies, and I just lag, not toggle! I see now that you posed that. Thank you for clarifying it. I apologize once again, and I will work to improve myself. 

• Content Count:  587

12 minutes ago, aureli said:

i fucking WROTE THIS IN A GOOGLE DOC AND IDK WHY IT DIDN'T TRANSLATE TO WHITE AFTER I MADE IT WHITE. IM RETARDED PAIN

just edit it :/ you can change font color the same way as docs at like anytime

Edited by oSen

Reply to Thread