? servers

? players online

Words...

• Content Count:  971

1 hour ago, Mace said:

absolutely not. Dolo has no context in his shitposts, lynx at least trys to relate to things.

both are equally dogshit. dolo asked about christmas foods during christmas, thats somewhat relatable. 

lynxie made a post about words. you know, like the things we use to fucking communicate??? can u get any less substance from a topic like that??

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1051

Just now, dafty said:

both are equally dogshit. dolo asked about christmas foods during christmas, thats somewhat relatable. 

lynxie made a post about words. you know, like the things we use to fucking communicate??? can u get any less substance from a topic like that??

says you >.>

• Content Count:  905

32 minutes ago, dafty said:

That's on a 1v1 post judgement.

Looking over the majority of their posts, lynxie has had "better posts" on a more consistence basis.

Their still "shitposters" but Lynx's post provide more context.

• Content Count:  971

Just now, Mace said:

That's on a 1v1 post judgement.

Looking over the majority of their posts, lynxie has had "better posts" on a more consistence basis.

Their still "shitposters" but Lynx's post provide more context.

fair point, but i dont think theres enough on one side or the other to justify topping each other.

• Content Count:  562

3 hours ago, dafty said:

I think even Dolo has the right to criticize the shit Lynxie splatters on the forums.

<3

i stopped that shit cause I see its annoying asf and just because you can make someone talk the amount of energy it takes to think of a controversial statement that isn't a big deal is enough to power lynxies mom that on life support for 0.0001 seconds ( dont take me serious me and lynxie are friends)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  165

31 minutes ago, dolo said:

<3

i stopped that shit cause I see its annoying asf and just because you can make someone talk the amount of energy it takes to think of a controversial statement that isn't a big deal is enough to power lynxies mom that on life support for 0.0001 seconds ( dont take me serious me and lynxie are friends)

Please use punctuation. 

Wow words man! very interesting! :classic_mellow:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread