? servers

? players online

Project Hazel...

• Content Count:  1051

4 minutes ago, dolo said:

looks like a fucking bully magnet is what it looks like but smart features ill give them that. All the bullshit of a company not allowed to make a product that benefits them is bullshit lol the only reason they would ever donate money is because of a tax break or to look better. This is why the rich stay rich they are very good with money and obviously have a good income but yk yk. Preventing the problem is the best option but not the most viable again if they donated the money than they wouldn't be getting hype and the attraction they are getting now all company's have greed and whether you stand differently politically I think we can all agree on that statement. Tolerating will still be a thing in the future probably like how chinese do it out of curtesy we wont be mandated but the mask usage globally will go up after the plague is over compared to before. If razer didn't make a mask then another company would they saw a market and they took it simple as filliping that

commas please i cant fucking read this

• Content Count:  482

47 minutes ago, dolo said:

looks like a fucking bully magnet is what it looks like but smart features ill give them that. All the bullshit of a company not allowed to make a product that benefits them is bullshit lol the only reason they would ever donate money is because of a tax break or to look better. This is why the rich stay rich they are very good with money and obviously have a good income but yk yk. Preventing the problem is the best option but not the most viable again if they donated the money than they wouldn't be getting hype and the attraction they are getting now all company's have greed and whether you stand differently politically I think we can all agree on that statement. Tolerating will still be a thing in the future probably like how chinese do it out of curtesy we wont be mandated but the mask usage globally will go up after the plague is over compared to before. If razer didn't make a mask then another company would they saw a market and they took it simple as filliping that

spacer.png

• Like 4

• Content Count:  922

can't wait to spend $100 on an useless rgb mask, thank you razer. 

i literally thought this was an early april fools joke

• Like 2
Edited by Polarzz

• Content Count:  482

15 minutes ago, Arctic wolf said:

So your telling me that this isn’t an early April fools prank like the hovering mouse they did a couple years back.

The only difference is that mouse was announced and that video was published on the day of April 1st, this has been long in the making, no it’s not a joke and I’m genuinely curious where this leads. 

Reply to Thread