? servers

? players online

Project Hazel...

• Content Count:  482

55 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

is that why there are two little vents for air filtration

During active ventilation, the mask brings in cool air and releases heat produced by exhaling and has about a 95% bacterial filtration efficiency. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steven. said:

this shit is mad gay, I'm sorry but if you're wearing this shit imma punch you in your jaw. idc that you wear a mask, it's a good thing you do but the second hand embarrassment I'd get from even just seeing it is absurd. 

A mask that was actually made to be comfortable, how fucking irrelevant. Anyone who does turn on the RGB is a bit retarded though, I like the whole concept behind the mask but that part I just found unnecessary. 

• Content Count:  1106

15 minutes ago, Arctic said:

A mask that was actually made to be comfortable, how fucking irrelevant. Anyone who does turn on the RGB is a bit retarded though, I like the whole concept behind the mask but that part I just found unnecessary. 

I definitely wouldn't call it comfortable that's for sure, the thing is covered in rubber, plastic, all that shit that chaffs, irritates and agitates the skin. I'd choose a 3 ply surgical mask over that any day of the week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven. said:

I definitely wouldn't call it comfortable that's for sure, the thing is covered in rubber, plastic, all that shit that chaffs, irritates and agitates the skin. I'd choose a 3 ply surgical mask over that any day of the week. 

I mean I guess you could say that but can’t always judge a book by it’s cover, sure a lot of people would agree it looks wack as hell. I’m just waiting on actual review for this thing before I actually set my opinion down completely. What I said about the mask applies to it only if everything legitimately lived up to everything they stated. But still, I don’t disagree with you. 

• Content Count:  5381

46 minutes ago, Steven. said:

this shit is mad gay, I'm sorry but if you're wearing this shit imma punch you in your jaw. idc that you wear a mask, it's a good thing you do but the second hand embarrassment I'd get from even just seeing it is absurd. 

Watch out, we have a badass over here boys.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread