? servers

? players online

Optional Deathgames

• Content Count:  635

Optional dg's can be hard to run and keep track of at the best of times let alone when its 4/18 on electric. 

I was thinking the server might benifit from a !dg plugin similar to !lr, that highlights t's chosing to play an optional dg.

I also think this would make optional dg's more common, something that is a gap on the jb server at this point, and this could make some fun dg's more popular.

It would need a rule to be amended, so you could not force t's to use the command 

• Like 5
Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  576

I frequently run optional deathgames when rounds get stale or orders aren't being given. I'll get upwards of 10 per game if I'm lucky and it's an annoyance keep track of those people and the other prisoners. However, you can always send the people not playing the game to a seperate area of the map with another CT. I can see this being implemented in the future but as of now it isn't too high priority. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  903

Like Nate mentioned, I don't think this is necessary as if you're going to run an optional death game then set yourself up prior so you don't lose track of the T's.

Take a group, leave the rest with other CT's or give them an order to keep them busy while you run the death game.

If T's were highlighted during the death game then they are at a HUUGE disadvantage if they choose to rebel against the CT(s) or try and escape after the CT is distracted.

I don't see this being implemented but who knows.

• Like 3
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  331

I agree with mace and nate. A highlight would be WAY to op for CTs and put the Ts at a great disadvantage. If this were to be implimented, maybe it could be similar to TTTs little text box where it tells you who your T buddies are, but instead of traitors it tells the CT who is in the deathgame. 

• Content Count:  958

7 hours ago, Mace said:

Like Nate mentioned, I don't think this is necessary as if you're going to run an optional death game then set yourself up prior so you don't lose track of the T's.

Take a group, leave the rest with other CT's or give them an order to keep them busy while you run the death game.

If T's were highlighted during the death game then they are at a HUUGE disadvantage if they choose to rebel against the CT(s) or try and escape after the CT is distracted.

I don't see this being implemented but who knows.

This sums up our thoughts on the topic. This isn't really necessary with the current state of the server as its pretty easy to keep the 2 groups of prisoners separate and like Mace said if one of them tried to sneak off and rebel it would make it super obvious to other CTs. 

• Like 4

Reply to Thread