? servers

? players online

Question

• Content Count:  3

what do you mean by be active in forums . Like just chat with people and reply to there post ?. I also have a question about how to reply  to like a topic For example the topic i made about applying for admin and then admins replied to me. And so my question is how do i reply back ?.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL
Didn't fully ask what i wanted to ask.

• Content Count:  283

19 minutes ago, kapitoliy said:

For example the toxic i made about applying for admin and then admins replied to me.

Think you meant topic instead of toxic here. For admin applications I wouldn't respond to things much since it will clutter up your application. Now to be active on forums isn't a necessity but certain things like replying to topics, making player complaints or suggestions, or just typing in the shout box are things you can do. If you see someone has a questions you can reply to help or if you have an event idea you can submit it. Being active on forums is just a way to have the community know you or recognize you. It helps but isn't needed. Hope this helped.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  819

Hey Kapitoliy,

By be active on the forums it usually means trying to actively be apart of the community and build a name for yourself. You can do this in various ways such as replying/creating threads, joining discord and chatting with us there and just generally being active on our game servers.

If you are wondering if you can reply to your admin application, feel free to if you feel it's necessary, but your admin application represents you when we recruit admins so to keep it clear of clutter and unnecessary information could help improve your chances. If you specifically have questions about admin and how you could improve we have a always ready @Community Advisor team that I am apart of that can help you in private messages if you'd like!

• Content Count:  1105

42 minutes ago, kapitoliy said:

what do you mean by be active in forums . Like just chat with people and reply to there post ?. I also have a question about how to reply  to like a topic For example the topic i made about applying for admin and then admins replied to me. And so my question is how do i reply back ?.

Well some examples I could give you for being active on the forums are some things like the others had mentioned so creating and replying to topics in sections such as Questions & Info, Server Discussions, Event Suggestions, Introduce Yourself and making Player Complaints are a great way to show that you're active and you have good intentions when it comes to helping the community. 

To reply to someone if you look under their post there is the word "Quote" next to the plus sign, that allows you to reply to what they said directly, notifying them that they got quoted and allows for you to easily explain what section you were talking about. 

• Like 4

Reply to Thread