? servers

? players online

Everyone’s Days.

• Content Count:  971

1 hour ago, SilentGuns said:

My workload nearly doubled in March (while the pay remained the same ;_; ). What an absolute slog. I got assigned some less intense work hours/workload for April though, thank god.

couldn't agree more, like can we talk about how ruthless and unforgiving some of these tyrants are rn?

my boss at work and my teachers at school have doubled, nay tripled my work load over the past year all while being unapologetic douchebags. "duhh i know this is a hard time for everyone but we'll get through this together murr hurr" while still being incompetent as fuck themselves

"ur only in highschool and ur complaining? huh nerd, wait till ur in college 20k in debt working 3 jobs with 12 children" yeah yeah

and I know a lot of people say junior year of hs is supposed to be the hardest, but holy fuck on top of my 2nd job, retarded online school, a mediocre financial situation and learning to drive I feel like this was the absolute worst time to have what was already supposed to be my hardest year.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  3150

18 minutes ago, dafty said:

/rant

Obviously idk your situation(s)...but having two jobs is indeed gonna make you feel like shit trying to get through the end of HS and setting yourself up for college.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5381

33 minutes ago, dafty said:

couldn't agree more, like can we talk about how ruthless and unforgiving some of these tyrants are rn?

my boss at work and my teachers at school have doubled, nay tripled my work load over the past year all while being unapologetic douchebags. "duhh i know this is a hard time for everyone but we'll get through this together murr hurr" while still being incompetent as fuck themselves

"ur only in highschool and ur complaining? huh nerd, wait till ur in college 20k in debt working 3 jobs with 12 children" yeah yeah

and I know a lot of people say junior year of hs is supposed to be the hardest, but holy fuck on top of my 2nd job, retarded online school, a mediocre financial situation and learning to drive I feel like this was the absolute worst time to have what was already supposed to be my hardest year.

If there's one thing I know to be true after almost 29 years on this planet that is that there will always be struggle in your life; it is how you handle it that determines who you are as a person.

Keep ya head up champ. Things are going to get less and more complicated in some ways for you here soon.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1012

william is still gone, every minute feels like an hour.

so far I haven't really had a good weekend for a while

Got a shitty haircut that basically looks like someone with Parkinson's did it, so gonna have to wear hats for a month (which btw doesn't cover the whole monstrosity). 

• Like 7

Reply to Thread