? servers

? players online

Guard Queue Plugin

• Content Count:  3294

15 minutes ago, carrollton said:

zzl the swap is broken for me it wont swap me to ct and ratio is 1:4, it says i need 45 minutes of playtime but yet im captain rank and other people can join ct

I think the issue is you started playing after we disabled it, so when we just enabled it it doesn’t have any of your time logged. The only solution would be to tough it out and get your registered in its database (So playing the 45 minutes). Sorry 😣 

• Content Count:  1009

4 hours ago, carrollton said:

zzl ik its hard im not blaming you but im just gonna make you aware of the bugs that are possible

unknown.png

Keep in mind this isn’t going to be perfect, you guys are still going to need to put in the effort to keep ratio at it's correct form.

Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  25

3 hours ago, carrollton said:

zzl ik its hard im not blaming you but im just gonna make you aware of the bugs that are possible

unknown.png

Bruh, the t's have no chance to win at all. How did this even happen. The team is locked after the ratio hit 1:1.5 or 1:2.

• Content Count:  4441

22 minutes ago, iBirb said:

Bruh, the t's have no chance to win at all. How did this even happen. The team is locked after the ratio hit 1:1.5 or 1:2.

Yeah Ik its chaos...

/s

Stop exaggerating this is how it was for years and it'll be fixed in less than a day. 

7bf7c0f5fbcccdb5ac43eecac505f096.jpg

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.