? servers

? players online

No Orders On CT

• Content Count:  154

2 minutes ago, oSen said:

say their birthday is in 9 months; are they just CT banned for 9 months???? People playing without a mic is no problem as long as you read chat...

I was patient with my mic why cant other people be. Also I didn't play CT I just played T when I didn't have a mic. I knew people would be annoyed so what's the point and it was annoying cause it put me at a disadvantage like I said before.

Edited by M0nsterXXX

• Content Count:  587

Just now, M0nsterXXX said:

I was patient with my mic why cant other people be. Also I didn't play CT I just played T when I didn't have a mic. I knew people would be annoyed so what's the point and it was annoying cause it put me at a disadvantage like I said before.

If people want to play CT thats up to them, if you didn't want to with no microphone thats perfectly fine, but people being annoyed because they have to look down and read chat seems a bit absurd

• Like 2

• Content Count:  283

7 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

Actually I disagree about it killing the server population I think what we have now kills it and SG not having a warden. Have you ever noticed chaos happening on SG? Or people speaking over each other? Yes? Well that's because SG has no leader for CT and its filled with a bunch of conflicting on CT side and people screaming. If you get a warden and no chat orders added I guarantee SG population will go up because SENSIBLE people will actually want to play there unlike the kids screaming on CT side we have now. Also back to the point about chat orders its less annoying for people to have to read chat too.  

again yeah no

we have alotta mutes in our server that even play ct we shouldn't punish some because they are unable to have a mic or just don't use one imo just sounds like a dick move and there also is no reason for it. my opinion still stands heavily since it is so easy to have fun with people who don't use mics. and we have great ct's that also use mics yeah there can be kids that yell but calladmin is there for a reason and there are other ways to solve these problems

2 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

Also SG has never had a consistent population except during the summer it always just goes UP OR DOWN during school time. 

Also tf do you mean

read what you said dude "during school time" thats cause there are people in school. you good?

we have been having actually quite decent pop when in school for the actual fact that people have lives and spend time in school

• Like 1

Just now, oSen said:

If people want to play CT thats up to them, if you didn't want to with no microphone thats perfectly fine, but people being annoyed because they have to look down and read chat seems a bit absurd

Sorry but this is most of JB being annoyed. Its for the benefit of the server in the future that's all I'm saying you can always look at other server if you want too.

• Content Count:  210

4 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

Also I didn't play CT I just played T when I didn't have a mic

That is your decision. Emphasis on decision, the reason SG is so good, is because you have the opportunity to make that decision.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  617

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

I am not sure how this would be enforced, but there should be a rule that will induce punishment if violated. It would state that as a CT, you have a responsibility to give orders, and those orders must be valid; some orders that I have seen have been invalid but at least they trie

The issue with this is then they would just give freedays every round and not to be a dick but if your on the server and you see the cts are struggling and there is no one with a mic you could swap over and help them if posable.

6 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

This is just not the way we would want to treat our players there is no need to ct ban the mutes half our pop is mutes and some of our admins are mutes as well so i feel that if its that hard to look at the bottom left of your screen then maybe you should help out the mutes and tell your team the orders to help out

3 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

Sorry but this is most of JB being annoyed. Its for the benefit of the server in the future that's all I'm saying you can always look at other server if you want too.

And how would this benefit our server by ct banning half our pop and the wait till their birthday/christmas stuff not everyone wants to blow $50+ of their money on a mic they probably wont use

• Like 2
Edited by Zero Two

2 minutes ago, touchy said:

again yeah no

we have alotta mutes in our server that even play ct we shouldn't punish some because they are unable to have a mic or just don't use one imo just sounds like a dick move and there also is no reason for it. my opinion still stands heavily since it is so easy to have fun with people who don't use mics. and we have great ct's that also use mics yeah there can be kids that yell but calladmin is there for a reason and there are other ways to solve these problems

Also tf do you mean

read what you said dude "during school time" thats cause there are people in school. you good?

we have been having actually quite decent pop when in school for the actual fact that people have lives and spend time in school

Respect your opinion don't really want to take this any further with you cause doesn't seem like I can get through to you which is ok.

Population has never really been decent for school in my opinion, but that's all good again I respect your opinion.

• Content Count:  210

1 minute ago, Zero Two said:

but if your on the server and you see the cts are struggling and there is no one with a mic you could swap over and help them if posable

I already discussed this with someone, if someone is struggling I will try to help. A lot of the time, the person not speaking is younger, and a lot of the time; the younger people do not want to listen or accept my help.

• Content Count:  587

Its for the benefit of the server in the future

we have a solid pop of people who don't use a microphone... losing that pop because we are confiscating them from playing CT seems a bit

Sorry but this is most of JB being annoyed

maybe some plugins could be added to make orders more apparent, but is it really this challenging to look at chat? Most people on JB have no problem following chat orders....

4 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

look at other server if you want too.

If people enjoy SG why kick them out due to them not being able to spend money on a decent microphone? If they like our plugins our community and our meta, let them play. You referenced the benefit of the server I think it would be more of a benefit to not exclude others from playing due to them having / not having a microphone 

1 minute ago, Zero Two said:

This is just not the way we would want to treat our players there is no need to ct ban the mutes half our pop is mutes and some of our admins are mutes as well so i feel that if its that hard to look at the bottom left of your screen then maybe you should help out the mutes and tell your team the orders to help out

Half of the admins don't play JB and I don't see that many muted people play CT maybe like 1 or 2 a game but they don't do anything on CT other then enforce which is not the main thing that CT is for anyways.

2 minutes ago, Zero Two said:

And how would this benefit our server by ct banning half our pop 

Ignoring the other half of the suggestion isn't good on your part. P.S. *Warden

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.