? servers

? players online

AWP Battle

• Content Count:  210

AWP Battle would be a minigames event that excludes courses and death-runs. The maps included would have, anything from AWP Desert to AWP Multigames. This event could help repopulate minigames or even introduce a new form of minigames (awp bhop) to the community.

(EDIT) We would also have to change the air accel and the way the model moves

The event would last around 2 hours

• Like 1
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  587

This seems like it would be a struggle for mg I’m not gonna lie. While awps are fun I see some possible frustrating things with this event, for starters some people just want to play course or dm; if I think 2 hours is extensive

• Like 2
Edited by oSen
Can’t read

Just now, Jackson said:

1 minute ago, oSen said:

awps on a course map

that wasn't what I meant, I meant we just wouldnt play the course or deathrun maps

Mb I can’t read; I think this is doable but I doubt it would boost MGs current pop unfortunately  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I meant the pop of mg more as a bonus, I just think a lot of people like me would really enjoy the awp bhop

What I had intended to say was that I don’t think enough people would show to the event

• Like 1

• Content Count:  210

2 minutes ago, Roddy said:

We already have many Awp Minigame Maps, Also we got Awp Maps for team fights well? We can just do this normally on mg?

It never gets played, that is the whole point of the event; shining light on awp bhop so other people can enjoy it. (AWP Bhop specifically)

Reply to Thread