? servers

? players online

AWP Battle

• Content Count:  764

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

It never gets played, that is the whole point of the event; shining light on awp bhop so other people can enjoy it. (AWP Bhop specifically)

Half the time I'm on the server is playing Awp Bhop. Awp Bhop is now being played a lot more for the last 2 weeks. It does often get played so I agree with Roddy I think we could normally just do this on MG already. We do normally do courses, but when there is 5+ players online we are usually doing Awp Bhop.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

This wouldn't do well considering it adds nothing new. Most successful mg events add something to make the event worth going too. Unless you have any ideas this just sounds like playing awp bhop with the maps already on the server. Also, theres almost no demand for awp bhop. It barely ever gets played. Side note if this event is hosted it would be around one hour at most because each awp bhop map is 10 minutes long. 

• Like 2
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  576

Like others said above, this would get stale pretty quickly and would be pretty redundant considering the fact that we already have a minigames server with tons of awp maps in the rotation. You are always welcome to nominate one and type !rtv to switch the map. 

On 4/20/2021 at 9:38 AM, Jackson said:

The event would last around 2 hours

2 hours would be way to long considering most of our events last up to an hour, sometimes even less. We don't want to lose potentially new players because we run an event that they may not want to participate in. 

Thank you for the suggestion, but this one is a no go. We are always open to discussion/new ideas so if you come up with something else that may be interesting feel free to make another thread.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread