• Full map name:
    ba_jail_electric_vip_v3
  • Add/Remove/Fix?
    Add
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    Jailbreak
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    Think this could serve as a maybe replacement to the other 2 electric maps as this actually has deathgames. That's the only thing our electric maps are missing.
  • Screenshots attached:
  • Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  4441

This looks visually horrible and the map is extremely old. There's four* really op pistols in the cells, 3 teleports, a ton of one ways, an AWP in soccer to replace the scout. For the time being vipinthemix accomplishes everything this was trying to do but better. 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  262

3 hours ago, All Ts said:

AWP in soccer to replace the scout

Even to me some one who rebels 24/7 knows this shouldn't be a thing, scout is balanced enough as it is.

:pepethumbsup:

• Like 2
Edited by D4NK

• Content Count:  162

I requested this map a while ago and it got added for a little then removed. It has been added at least once in the past maybe twice and it doesn't fare well each time.  It is rebel hell and no bueno, so I doubt it'll get added.

The map is fun for a little but gets old fast.

• Content Count:  3294

As mentioned previously, this map has been on the summer before but was a terrible time for Guards. Whatever map you think is T sided, this is that map but 2x worse. It has way too many secrets and not enough content to justify all the one ways they stuffed into the map. We already have three razor remakes on the server, so let's keep it at this for now. I can't seem to find the posts of people complaining about this map, but it was a headache I'll let you know from my first hand experience. 

Rejected.

• Like 2