? servers

? players online

Event Suggestions

• Content Count:  210

7 minutes ago, Asher said:

Idk if you know this, but we've done this multiple times before, we could do it again.

Yeah I knew, this event was just so good in the past I think it would be fun to bring it to the newer members/regs

7 minutes ago, Asher said:

This is definitely an event we could do on scrim, see if Trazz wants it in (most likely doesn't)

Yeah, I think this would be a good event but I know that servers like scrims and retakes are more for the serious parts of the game. I kind of just wanted to have an idea for each server so none are left out.

8 minutes ago, Asher said:

I was thinking of doing a similar Event idea on the movement servers, but this is a new one, nice idea.

Honestly not sure how the plugins would work, I know nate had some models on ZE that damage if you are near. Maybe we could bump that plugin and make it kill.

9 minutes ago, Asher said:

Again these 3 MG events have already been done before, they could be done again.

Back to what I said before, old but good events seem like they should be brought into the light of the new regs and members.

9 minutes ago, Asher said:

The last event that was similar to your suggestion here (S4S tourney) did pretty well, we'll see if we can do another 1v1 tourney again.

I just want to say thanks for all of the feedback and actually giving me feedback. I think I am going to try to write down more ideas whenever the need comes up. Thanks again for responding, it means a lot!

10 minutes ago, Asher said:

As for the JB events, that's a grumpy cat that I'm too afraid to touch.

Lord have mercy on us all. . . 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  576

7 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Honestly not sure how the plugins would work, I know nate had some models on ZE that damage if you are near. Maybe we could bump that plugin and make it kill.

This is added into the map using a trigger_hurt  that is attached to the SCP model. The models itself are ported from Unity but that's besides the point. Someone would have to create a plugin to do this.

• Like 1
Edited by Nate.

4 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

This is the only one I found interesting. I say that because its unique and I never heard such an idea before. May I ask where did you get the inspiration to come up with this one? Is there a specific plugin for it that it can be done? If there isn't then it would be a shame because I don't expect an admin to spectate and do the work of observing and slaying. Not really fun for that person and not really reasonable imo.  

When I was much younger I used to watch minecraft youtubers do stuff like this with custom parkour maps (ik its cringe). I didn't read your response before I responded to Asher but I said that "Honestly not sure how the plugins would work, I know nate had some models on ZE that damage if you are near. Maybe we could bump that plugin and make it kill." I know Nate is busy but whenever he would get around to it should work fine. Having an admin watching in spectate would seem like a lot of work but I have done some research and haven't seen much. I think the idea could go a long way but the event seems like it would take a while to setup.

1 minute ago, Nate. said:

This is added into the map using a trigger_multiple brush entity that is attached to the SCP model. The models itself are ported from Unity but that's besides the point. Someone would have to create a plugin to do this since Zombie Reloaded has a special process for ents.

I really have no idea on how to make plugins or anything of the sort. I honestly just thought the idea sounded cool. Maybe the event could have certain teleports and if the 'beast' gets there first then the players that get to the box after are teleported into a box that could kill them.

• Content Count:  922

This was just a thought I had, maybe could use the "JB Protect the President" Plugin to make the KZ beast plugin (even though everything about that jb plugin is the opposite of what we're trying to achieve), one quick thing to add, I would prefer if this plugin worked on all movement servers, but idk much about plugins either soooooooooo.

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

Reply to Thread