? servers

? players online

Event Suggestions

• Content Count:  210

1v1 Tourney

This event's length will depend on the amount of players. The event would be bracket based with first to 5 rounds single elimination. Each match would consist of 2 awp 1v1s, 2 rifle 1v1s and 1 pistol 1v1.

Jailbreak Staff vs Normal Event

This event would have staff as CT and normal players as T and the teams would switch or diversify depending on the event mood.

Playtime, 1-2 hours

Autohop Scrim

This event would be a couple of scrim games where everyone has auto bhop with 1000 Air Acceleration. Max speed would be somewhere around 425 just so it wasn't crazy OP.

Playtime, long enough for everyone to be included.

TTT On normal maps

TTT on maps like Dust 2, Cache, or other maps like Office. 

Playtime, 3 map cycles

Auto Hop Retakes

This event would have retakes with a player count of 16. Players would have auto hop, good air acceleration (900+) and a max speed of 350. Shotguns would be enabled.

Playtime, long enough so everyone is included.

KZ Escape the Beast

This event would have a random person selected as the 'beast' and they would start the KZ course a certain amount of time after everyone else. If the 'beast' passes you the player would die.

Playtime, 2 map cycles

Mini Games Staff V Normal

This idea has been milked many times but is very good. Staff go on one team with players on the other.

Minigames Prophunt

Players would pick a prop to hide as from other players searching for them. There are a couple maps that have this already.

Playtime, 1 hour

Minigames Hide and Seek

A new or already existing complicated map would be used for randomly selected seekers to try to find hiders.

Playtime, 1-2 hours

Jailbreak !gamble

Players could do !gamble and you would get money depending on your luck. This money could buy anything from a pistol to a jihad or an extra 50 health. It is a gamble because there are downsides like 50 less health or .75 speed or low gravity.

Playtime 1-1 hour and 30 minutes

Jailbreak Bump Mine Event

All players whether CT or T would spawn with a bumpmine to use during the round duration.

Playtime, 1 hour. 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  283

32 minutes ago, Jackson said:

This event would have retakes with a player count of 16. Players would have auto hop, good air acceleration (900+) and a max speed of 350. Shotguns would be enabled.

I like some of these ideas but this one stuck out to me. I don't think this type of event would be implemented to the past times retakes is always referred at a warmup server and it meant for people to come on and practice/warmup. I do enjoy this idea but think there may be other events for retakes that will be good for people warming up and to have a fun twist on it. This is my take on it but if implemented would be a fun idea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, touchy said:

I like some of these ideas but this one stuck out to me. I don't think this type of event would be implemented to the past times retakes is always referred at a warmup server and it meant for people to come on and practice/warmup. I do enjoy this idea but think there may be other events for retakes that will be good for people warming up and to have a fun twist on it. This is my take on it but if implemented would be a fun idea.

I wanted all the servers to be included in events but I really couldn’t think of a retakes event

• Like 1

• Content Count:  172

Dam you went to town on the events over all I think they are great I think the ones on scrims and retakes could add like a different aspect like maybe a vote could happen and it be an auto bhop round . I do have some questions about this one though 

13 hours ago, Jackson said:

Jailbreak !gamble

Players could do !gamble and you would get money depending on your luck. This money could buy anything from a pistol to a jihad or an extra 50 health. It is a gamble because there are downsides like 50 less health or .75 speed or low gravity.

Playtime 1-1 hour and 30 minutes

This doesn't seem like an event it might not fit and was kinda out of place . I like all the ideas good luck gamer  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ero said:

Dam you went to town on the events over all I think they are great I think the ones on scrims and retakes could add like a different aspect like maybe a vote could happen and it be an auto bhop round . I do have some questions about this one though 

This doesn't seem like an event it might not fit and was kinda out of place . I like all the ideas good luck gamer  

I was trying to think of the RTD variations and how to incorporate the luck aspect. Thanks for the feedback!

• Content Count:  922

15 hours ago, Jackson said:

Jailbreak Staff vs Normal Event

This event would have staff as CT and normal players as T and the teams would switch or diversify depending on the event mood.

Playtime, 1-2 hours

Idk if you know this, but we've done this multiple times before, we could do it again.

Autohop Scrim

This event would be a couple of scrim games where everyone has auto bhop with 1000 Air Acceleration. Max speed would be somewhere around 425 just so it wasn't crazy OP.

Playtime, long enough for everyone to be included.

This is definitely an event we could do on scrim, see if Trazz wants it in (most likely doesn't)

TTT On normal maps

TTT on maps like Dust 2, Cache, or other maps like Office. 

Playtime, 3 map cycles

this was already suggested and was responded to by an SM, https://steam-gamers.net/forums/topic/96152-ttt-csgo-map-event/

Auto Hop Retakes

Retakes is just a warm up server, we're not gonna be making any events on it.

KZ Escape the Beast

This event would have a random person selected as the 'beast' and they would start the KZ course a certain amount of time after everyone else. If the 'beast' passes you the player would die.

Playtime, 2 map cycles

I was thinking of doing a similar Event idea on the movement servers, but this is a new one, nice idea.

Mini Games Staff V Normal

This idea has been milked many times but is very good. Staff go on one team with players on the other.

Minigames Prophunt

Players would pick a prop to hide as from other players searching for them. There are a couple maps that have this already.

Playtime, 1 hour

Minigames Hide and Seek

A new or already existing complicated map would be used for randomly selected seekers to try to find hiders.

Playtime, 1-2 hours

Again these 3 MG events have already been done before, they could be done again.

1v1 Tourney

This event's length will depend on the amount of players. The event would be bracket based with first to 5 rounds single elimination. Each match would consist of 2 awp 1v1s, 2 rifle 1v1s and 1 pistol 1v1.

The last event that was similar to your suggestion here (S4S tourney) did pretty well, we'll see if we can do another 1v1 tourney again.

As for the JB events, that's a grumpy cat that I'm too afraid to touch.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6759

18 hours ago, Jackson said:

KZ Escape the Beast

Playtime, 2 map cycles

This is the only one I found interesting. I say that because its unique and I never heard such an idea before. May I ask where did you get the inspiration to come up with this one? Is there a specific plugin for it that it can be done? If there isn't then it would be a shame because I don't expect an admin to spectate and do the work of observing and slaying. Not really fun for that person and not really reasonable imo.  

• Like 4

Reply to Thread