? servers

? players online

(Ideas) May Supporters Only Event

• Content Count:  576

It's time again...

Drop some suggestions below for our this month's supporter-only event. All ideas are welcome and this thread will be open to the public so people that don't have Basic Supporter or higher will be able to get a sneak peek of what's coming.

Quick side note, try to steer in the direction of free webgames or things we can do inside of CS:GO. Things outside of this will still be considered if they get enough traction

• Like 5
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  331

16 hours ago, carrollton said:

We've probably done this before i joined but i would like to see a skribbl.io event i could see it being really fun 

I like this idea but skribbl.io has a max of 8 players, so unless we could get a mod that extends the max player count idk if this would work. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

Our last minecraft event did really well, and a lot of people enjoyed it. I would either like this to happen again as a public event, or for us to be able to do this as a Supporter Event. The last event was Survival Games, but long after it ended a lot of us were still in the voive chat playing Dragon Escape, Hide and Seek, and Super Smash Mobs.

Event can be exclusively Survival Games/Hide and Seek/Super Smash Mobs again or can be a mixup of multiple gamemodes.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  576

2 hours ago, TheZZL said:

Our last minecraft event did really well, and a lot of people enjoyed it. I would either like this to happen again as a public event, or for us to be able to do this as a Supporter Event. The last event was Survival Games, but long after it ended a lot of us were still in the voive chat playing Dragon Escape, Hide and Seek, and Super Smash Mobs.

Event can be exclusively Survival Games/Hide and Seek/Super Smash Mobs again or can be a mixup of multiple gamemodes.

I think the only issue with branching out into other games is we really don't have an exact number of who owns Minecraft (come on, its 2021). Our prop hunt event on gmod flopped bigtime due to many of our current supporters not owning the game. If any supporter that sees this does own Minecraft, throw me a thanks so I can get a rough estimate. I loved the survival games event we did a while back and would be so down to host another one. 

• Like 1
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  3294

15 minutes ago, Nate. said:

I think the only issue with branching out into other games is we really don't have an exact number of who owns Minecraft (come on, its 2021). Our prop hunt event on gmod flopped bigtime due to many of our current supporters not owning the game. If any supporter that sees this does own Minecraft, throw me a thanks so I can get a rough estimate. I loved the survival games event we did a while back and would be so down to host another one. 

Granted Gmod is an old and popular game for its time, but the player base we attract and the kids that attend these events don't really interact with these old games like gmod, source, etc.. Minecraft is a game all people, new and old, have and is the best selling game of all time. Take a look at the turnout for our previous Minecraft events, all did well. In order the last two I can recall were Hypixel Skyblock and more recently the Mineplex Survival Games. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread