? servers

? players online

What do you do when bored playing games?

• Content Count:  193

depends if i barly play the game im playing and get bored i immediatly uninstall or if its a game i play alot like persona 5 and p5s i normally rather challenge myself changing the game  or get some vitamin d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

Depends... We talking temporary boredom or a general decline in interest regarding games?

Temporary boredom: talk to friends, smoke, watch a YouTube sports documentary or soemthing

Those like month long periods where games just aren't fun anymore: plan stuff with the gf, find stuff to do in the city, work on goal setting/attaining those goals, work on the 10-15 projects I have waiting on interest to return to.

Remember to find a balance, video games are great and all but too much of anything can be bad. Not having that balance leads to burning out quicker and losing interest faster.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  157

if i get really bored of a game i start a new character and cheat. for example, got bored of Morrowind, so i made a new character and killed every single npc in the beginning cutscene to see what would break and when. dumb shit just gets me really make the base game more fun, driving me to play it. if im REALLY bored, i just watch YouTube. pretty much anything on the internet, because i dont exist in the real world :/

Reply to Thread