? servers

? players online

What’s a good cpu and mother board get

• Content Count:  4441

You're going to have to be way more specific about what "breaking the bank is", provide a list of what you have, what you're looking to do with your new build. I get that you're asking for help cause you don't know, but that's the information anyone would need if they're looking to help you in any real way. Like Gentoo, or the other guys have said it's not clear a CPU or Mobo is what you need.

Unfortunately getting parts right now is still on the difficult side, your best bet might be to weather the storm a bit longer, save, and maybe at that point you'll set yourself up with an entire system that you can be happy with for many many years instead of scrapping parts together. The newer stuff is really great, I'm not entirely sure whether this supply issue is prolonged- it seems like this really might last through the rest of 2021 and well into 2022. It's hard to see technology as deflationary when you have bots scalping products from people that could actually be using them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  133

8 hours ago, Wawa said:

How do you know you need a new motherboard and cpu when you don't even know your specs?

Looking at my cpu usage on my pc it shows a lot of it being used not really good on the tech side but it just shows I need more for the cpu to be able to run more games 

• Content Count:  178

Downloading something like this (Speccy. Link might not work) would make figuring out what you need a lot easier for everyone here. Download it and it will show you what your computer specs are (GPU, MOBO, CPU, RAM, STORAGE). Do yourself a favor and get your specs, post them here, and you'll get the help you need.

• Like 2
Edited by Shawty
link

Reply to Thread