? servers

? players online

spamming voice coms binds

• Content Count:  560

every time i get on jb i see at least person using voice coms binds and spamming and it might be one of the most annoying things ive seen while playing jb and i would just like to see it not be allowed or the people who do it be muted if they spam it too much.

• Like 6
Edited by 20 scrolls

• Content Count:  1009

No, spamming radio, chat, voice chat, of any kind is not allowed, as for radio people are a bit more lenient towards that as banning someone for it is such a rare case. 

• No spamming of any kind (voice, chat, or skins).

This can be found here, as it is the 2nd rule of the server.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  304

you mean like a soundboard?

if yes well its not even allowed but it seems like something admins just don’t care about it. I also believe that you can make a player complaint about it if they constantly use like a jihad sound and you get many clips of it(it’s literally baiting to get fk) But yeah I do agree with you it is pretty annoying Carrol:(

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

This is already not allowed ie: mic /chat spam(although not directly stated) which is a punishable offense. If you see people do this excessively, report them or let an admin know about their conduct.

always slips my mind so yeah thats on me, but what im talking about in particular is no admins do anything about it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  565

13 minutes ago, carrollton said:

always slips my mind so yeah thats on me, but what im talking about in particular is no admins do anything about it.

To counter this in a situation like that then use recording software to player complaint  via many ways but i personally use bandicam and if any case if you cant use recording software contact a reg that do and is available.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

1 minute ago, Starlegendgod said:

To counter this in a situation like that then use recording software to player complaint  via many ways but i personally use bandicam and if any case if you cant use recording software contact a reg that do and is available.

Im sure the higher ups wont have a problem to deal with.

Edited by Starlegendgod

5 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

To counter this in a situation like that then use recording software to player complaint

i do ive made like 30 player complaints, im not using my pc because im at a friends house and dont feel like re installing all my recording shit.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.