? servers

? players online

Any way you can import workshop skins?

• Content Count:  1105

We have a plugin for this on the servers, if you do !ws in chat and choose the weapon/gloves you then have the ability to choose whatever skin you'd like for the weapon/gloves. The SMs/TMs have to manually add them to the list so it usually takes around a week to have them all added to the servers.

If you're talking about skins that aren't released by Valve and are only in the workshop then I think there's the ability to but I don't think we've ever done something like that. 

• Content Count:  1559

If boto or anyone else wants to correct me, no. I am pretty sure the plugin takes the skins inside the items_game.txt (can't obtain it without vpk, and can't edit it without risking a VAC ban). Maybe its possible by replacing the model itself (as editing the textures WILL get you VACed), but by then might as well get custom weapon models.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  114

2 hours ago, 20 scrolls said:

If boto or anyone else wants to correct me, no. I am pretty sure the plugin takes the skins inside the items_game.txt (can't obtain it without vpk, and can't edit it without risking a VAC ban). Maybe its possible by replacing the model itself (as editing the textures WILL get you VACed), but by then might as well get custom weapon models.

Ayo? !shop custom weapon models when?

Reply to Thread