? servers

? players online

Surf Commands

• Content Count:  903

1 hour ago, Phoenix_ said:

Honestly am unsure of a map to show you your completed maps, that is !profile on bhop, but apparently that's a restricted command on Surf.

!nominate is a way to view all maps sorted by tiers. 

!nominate & /nominate will show maps you can vote to play on as Phoenix said but I think what you’re asking (correct me if I’m wrong @EpicFP) is how to view all the maps & ones you’ve completed. To my knowledge there is no way to see a full completed list of the specific maps you’ve completed but I believe there is a way to see the percentage of maps completed, gonna have to find it and I’ll get back to you.

• Content Count:  84

45 minutes ago, Mace said:

!nominate & /nominate will show maps you can vote to play on as Phoenix said but I think what you’re asking (correct me if I’m wrong @EpicFP) is how to view all the maps & ones you’ve completed. To my knowledge there is no way to see a full completed list of the specific maps you’ve completed but I believe there is a way to see the percentage of maps completed, gonna have to find it and I’ll get back to you.

I found a way to do it but you have to the in the top 100. !top -> players -> your name and it brings it to what I think is your !profile where you can find completed maps. Problem is that the show incomplete maps command often shows maps that are not currently in the nominate list, which also throws off the percentage completed number (The only reason I care is because of the 90% surf completion award). I know it's been an issue for a while and apparently it's a difficult bug to fix.

Edited by EpicFP

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.