? servers

? players online

8:46:45

• Content Count:  4

idrk who you are, nor do I care. I'm tired of about reading about dumbass shit that you're doing. Stop pinging random people, stop PMing people gibberish, and stop...being a dumbass. Got it? cool

KhabyLame-copy.jpg

• Like 11

• Content Count:  713

1 minute ago, Vintage said:

I've decided to go ahead and purge this cesspool of a fucking channel because lets be honest nothing valuable has been posted here. ever. That being said I still respect people wanting to have a place where they can post pictures, gifs, funny memes, etc. Unfortunately some individuals have decided to continuously post sexual, graphic, or otherwise ill-natured images/gifs/videos and quite frankly I'm done with it. I don't know if you were raised poorly or you just lack any sense of decency but most people here don't want to see that bullshit and are generally not entertained. From now on if you are seen posting any of this unsavory content you will be muted from this channel for a week, and if you are seen doing it a second time you will be restricted from doing anything besides typing and talking permanently. If people who want to use this channel cannot collectively contain yourselves then I will move past these restrictions to putting slow mode on and if it has to go beyond that I'll just delete the fucking channel.

who? 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

1 minute ago, nesquik said:

qxDqloN.jpg

I've yet to see the Good Guys contribute anything valuable to this community beyond the infestation that is their mere existence.  The entire group is made up of a bunch of no-name regs who barely have join dates that predate Covid, led by a janitor and a mute. I do not understand what qualifies you to be a "Good Guy", but it must be some sort of satire because they do not act like Good Guys.

• Like 9

Reply to Thread