? servers

? players online

seaside scrim

• Content Count:  345

seaside is my favorite map of all time, and it's such a good map. It's a great map for scrims I'd love to see an event for this

Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  277

This could be a good idea but I think 95% of people don't know how to play Seaside at all

Emphasis on "could": I believe that events with only 1 map played arent really engaging events so... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
Edited by Borya
Fixed plural "event" -> "events"

• Content Count:  1799

"Events" for scrim don't ever make sense unless it's a big 10v10. You could just add it for a month I guess if that will still satisfy your hunger. You might get people playing it a couple times within the first week but by the end of week 2 everyone's over it.

If enough people really want it in the map list for some time then I see no problem. Fairly sure it's been added in the past for fun as well. Not sure how active Scrim is nowadays but maybe it could use a monthly rotation like we use to do in the past.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  345

1 hour ago, Borya said:

This could be a good idea but I think 95% of people don't know how to play Seaside at all

Emphasis on "could": I believe that events with only 1 map played arent really engaging events so... 🤷‍♂️

good point, i was suggesting more that it'd be a multiple map event and seaside being the main focus or part of it

• Content Count:  587

I don't really plan on doing any past competitive maps in the future, as of now I have my focus on more "fun" based maps that change the playstyle or looks of current maps, and I might do some maps that are totally different in the future but for now I don't plan on bringing back any past active duty maps / operation maps. I appreciate you taking the time to make the suggestion and apologize for getting back to you so late 👍

• Like 2

Reply to Thread