? servers

? players online

First Person Shooters Forum.

• Content Count:  764

I get that the forums is only meant to show the main first person shooter games but I do think it would be a cool feature to just add some of the other fps games here at the top like Rainbow six, League of Legends, Halo, Rust, and many more. It would make it easier for regulars/new people on the forums to find categories easier. 

I am also sure people on the forums would like to talk about different games on the forums easier, for example if we were to add these where you just have to click on one button to see all Halo related things than it would be much easier to find what their trying to find.

How this would work:

You make every main game like listed above a selection at the top so new players and regulars can easily find what they're looking for, then if some of the games are unfortunately not on there they can write in the subforms below about what they would like to conversate about over any game.

please leave your thoughts on this below.

• Content Count:  958

most of those games already exist here: https://steam-gamers.net/forums/forum/71-general-gaming/. Although you could prob add R6 and Halo subforums I'm not really sure what people would post there, especially considering every other game section (other than CoD) hasnt had a post since at least July. Almost all of these game sections seem dead so imo its better to have the subforums be a little more broad so that they have at least some activity.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  238

Agreeing with Dom on this one, most of the game subforums are dead in general, they don't really get a lot of attention. I would like to see more games such as League and Halo though, as they are games I see played often by SG players.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

11 hours ago, Dom said:

especially considering every other game section (other than CoD) hasnt had a post since at least July.

Another point here, yes these haven't had a post since july so adding these to the main top forums would make them more commonly posted on due to regulars/new members not having to make their own thread or scrolling through threads.

• Content Count:  1105

I think it wouldn't hurt to add them to the top forums but it's not really necessary since the majority of the posts made on the forums about gaming are 90% of the time in some way related to our servers or CS:GO itself. Plus the majority of the conversations related to those other games you mentioned like League, Valorant, Halo, etc are commonly discussed in the Discord or private Discords made by members of SG. Like Dom said those sections are left unused and posted on pretty rarely adding them to the top of the subforum wouldn't really change the activity within the subforum section and would just increase the overall length of the forum requiring to scroll more. I'd be with the idea of removing one that isn't used and replacing one that is commonly used but again nothing in that section is used enough to replace one or another. 

I'm gonna be brutally honest I have Gaming Discussion toggled off and I'm pretty sure some others do as well because it's rarely used and it'd just show up in Recent Posts. 

• Like 2
Edited by Steven.

Reply to Thread