? servers

? players online

Succession...

• Content Count:  1051

Of course we still have a long ways to go, but holy shit; it looks like the servers are semi coming back. Of course this is almost entirely due to seeding, but we've had a small influx of new players who seem to be enjoying the servers. From what has been going on in TTT, it's been great! Should mention before people get mad at me, I didn't orchestrate this lol, just busting my balls

It really does feel nice to be able to play with all these people that I haven't talked to due to the dead servers, and I think its the same for some other regs. Let's keep up the seeding until we actually start getting active players! I recommend anyone who does read this post to hop on the servers at some time, it's great 😄

Anyways, now that Phase 1 of my plan has commenced (seeding), lets drive into Phase 2 (Events) and get this bad boy on the road!

(thank you @Hawks and @Steel_ for seeding)

• Like 4
Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  1583

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Old TTT managers be like 'nah bro seeding don't work' then send one message in shoutbox and don't get on the server for more than 10 minutes.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Keep it up. On the server every day. Interact with people. Keep things alive and chill.

Wish I had the time to help you guys with pop, maybe I'll afk while I'm at work at some point for rank

Good shit boys

• Like 1

Reply to Thread