? servers

? players online

GPUs

• Content Count:  331

What's going on with GPUs atm? Last time I was in the loop about these things was when the 3000 series from Nvidia was released and instantly sold out. I've been looking into building a higher-end PC soon but every single high-end GPU is inflated to the moon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

Yeah it's an absolute shitshow, but it's not like any games that are coming out that are worth the ridiculous graphics card prices considering shit like Cyberpunk was a humiliating disappointment.

Once the pandemics over I feel like things will stabilize.

• Content Count:  2694

crypto mining and not enough silicon is causing shortages. 2022 is when things should stabilize according to nvidia. took me a couple months to get a 3070 but i ended up getting a 3060ti on release day. you can still get one if you try hard enough on best buy and you join some discord servers that ping restocks.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  576

With the increased attention on how bit mining affects the environment, I'm sure the prices could drop a noticeable amount if more data comes out. I'm very interested in what the future holds for gallium nitride in substitution of silicon.

• Content Count:  2694

6 minutes ago, delirium said:

depending on where you live microcenter is also a decent option

Can't go to microcenter anymore because everytime I go there's a massive line for what I assume are GPUs. I just want some RAM or a monitor 😫

• Like 2

Reply to Thread