? servers

? players online

PSA: jb_clouds

• Content Count:  3294

Hey everyone, we've had a lot of complaints about jb_clouds since it was re-added so we thought it might be time to make the advice we gave on its re-instatement rule. 

Giving a freeday on only one island

• This is disallowed because it promotes camping, and that's not how the gamemode works frankly. While yes, you're technically enforcing the area you restricted, you're also quarantining the prisoners off to not have to deal with them; letting rebellers on that island get away scot free. 
    • We will not allow this to get by anymore, it shouldn't've been allowed in the first place and now we are putting our foot down and telling you all it is not allowed. 

We hope you all recognize that your playstyle on Guard side directly impacts Prisoners gameplay experience, and whether or not they want to stay on our server or not. So, do us all a favor and make the server a better place for everyone. If we can't come together and increase the quality of orders on the map, we'll have to re-open the discussion to remove the map from the server (again 3x).

• Like 14

• Content Count:  13

Ayo, To be honest even though I did this order and almost everyone that played ct did, I did think it was kind of a dick move. Because you can either watch the cell secret or just watch the teleporter while either camping in armory secret (the box) or the box on top of cells. Glad this wont happen anymore.

• Content Count:  594

2 minutes ago, ZeroCh4nce said:

Ayo, To be honest even though I did this order and almost everyone that played ct did, I did think it was kind of a dick move. Because you can either watch the cell secret or just watch the teleporter while either camping in armory secret (the box) or the box on top of cells. Glad this wont happen anymore.

You can still give a freeday but sit in the same spots cause all people did was sit in the secrets or spots the Ts weren't allowed in the first placed, or they are just going to run to a specific part of the map like surf/climb and just sit there!

• Content Count:  565

just add a rule that ct's are suppose to enforce(watch) a restricted island on cloud. I could alr see the loopholes given with this newly added rule. With issues like these, it's best to have a community meeting with staff + regs on how to approach this topic.  Not having a rule then people camp somewhere else. If all else fails, you can just remove the map out of rotation.

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  634

I had this question on my finals last year;

What produces the most precipitation 

A)  Clouds

B) @TheZZL when he walks past "bitches"

C) @daftywhen asked about clouds

Hint the answer is d

On a serious note, clouds is a good map, ct still just dead, 9/10 maps is a 3/15 score in t favor.

Imo if the server can't handle having clouds in the rotation, may aswell just close it and go make an Arma 3 server or some shit.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  157

to be honest i feel like this should only be bannable IF its "fd second island no first island", since that way, cts are able (and pretty much always) watch both second and first island. 

i do think that "fd second island no first island" should be bannable, since it requires literally no skill, but "fd first island no second island" should be allowed since it is reasonable that cts can enforce that

• Content Count:  958

4 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

just add a rule that ct's are suppose to enforce(watch) a restricted island on cloud. I could alr see the loopholes given with this newly added rule. With issues like these, it's best to have a community meeting with staff + regs on how to approach this topic.  Not having a rule then people camp somewhere else. If all else fails, you can just remove the map out of rotation.

This is already a rule, CTs have to enforce orders, (which includes dealing with rebelling prisoners), meaning you cant camp a teleporter the entire round the same way you cant camp armory on other maps. We are simply letting you guys know that this will be strictly enforced from now on as it ruins the game for our players.

Spoiler

Guards MUST...

• Actively be enforcing orders or assisting their team.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.