? servers

? players online

FBI raid on Mar-a-lago

• Content Count:  134

16 hours ago, All Ts said:

Should join up in Russia, they could use the help. He won't have to flunk out of bootcamp and can die properly for the side he's fighting for.

My brother in Christ I do not give a fuck about Russia or China. You're the one saying that shit. Besides I'm not gonna have a angry little basement dweller telling me I'm gonna fail boot camp. Quit projecting.

16 hours ago, All Ts said:

January 6th happened because our President was such a fucking baby that he couldn't handle that he lost the election, he quite literally called for his base to walk on the capital and set forth a plan to try to not let Congress certify the results of the Electoral College. He made Congress certifying a vote into trying to sabotage the process and claim that the election had been stolen from him. He was claiming that the election was a sham before it even happened and continued long after it was clear that it was legit. If he gave a fuck about the safety of his colleagues or the American people he would not have done this. 

You don't have an opposing viewpoint, and you are actually spewing the same shit that literal China & Russian propaganda machines pump out online to seed dissent in the same country that you claim to love. That isn't a throw away line, it happens everyday and it is baked into everything that you read. News organizations, and I know this may be a huge surprise to you- happen to be multi-national business conglomerates and if they aren't manipulating what you see then the countries themselves are doing it for them. There is an information war, it's not a conspiracy. Every country is spying on one another, hacking one another, supplying each others enemies and pumping out propaganda. This is the world we live in. You can put your blinders on and pretend that it doesn't happen and that it's a throw away line by the libtards but it's really not. It's a fact. You are bad for our country, your rhetoric is bad for our country. I do think you should leave.

There's a formal process for declassifying documents that Trump did not follow and many of the documents that he had have put our national security at risk. I think by the end of the investigation it will come out that agents in the field were exposed, pulled out or perhaps killed due to complete negligence. I don't have to talk to you nicely when you spread lies with no evidence. People like you are not patriots, you are ruining our country. You don't have any fundamental political views other than wanting to be involved in something. Go find god if that's your M.O. Find a hobby. There's no reason to try to hold an opinion and repeat things you clearly know jackshit about.

God, reading this I can imagine the fumes coming out of his ears like in Tom and Jerry. 

• Content Count:  4441

4 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

God, reading this I can imagine the fumes coming out of his ears like in Tom and Jerry. 

13 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

My brother in Christ I do not give a fuck about Russia or China. You're the one saying that shit. Besides I'm not gonna have a angry little basement dweller telling me I'm gonna fail boot camp. Quit projecting.

You don’t have any real arguments because you’re a weak confused little boy. I live for putting people like you in their place and have been doing it for a long time because I enjoy it. There nothing about it that angers me lmao. I’m also a pretty conservative leaning person which makes it all that more satisfying to get people like you going. If you have any real points to make feel free to make them, these kind of posts are boring. 

Edited by All Ts

6 minutes ago, All Ts said:

You don’t have any real arguments because you’re a weak confused little boy. I live for putting people like you in their place and have been doing it for a long time because I enjoy it. There nothing about it that angers me lmao. I’m also a pretty conservative leaning person which makes it all that more satisfying to get people like you going. If you have any real points to make feel free to make them, these kind of posts are boring. 

I've yet to see some points from you aswell because to me all you've been doing is sitting on a high horse throwing insults and acting like you've won. I've already given my argument but you chose to ignore them and instead act like a child. If your just going to insult me and act superior then I'm not going to entertain your weird kink for acting like a raging lunatic on a forum. And I agree, these posts are boring.

2 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

I've yet to see some points from you aswell because to me all you've been doing is sitting on a high horse throwing insults and acting like you've won. I've already given my argument but you chose to ignore them and instead act like a child. If your just going to insult me and act superior then I'm not going to entertain your weird kink for acting like a raging lunatic on a forum. And I agree, these posts are boring.

I'm gonna assume you're trolling. If not, you're well and fit for the army. They're gonna make a good little bitch out of you. Have fun.

• Content Count:  1105

35 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

What’s your score on your ASVAB? Because with this kind of response I’d be surprised if it’s anywhere near the average.

• Content Count:  216

Jazzy laughing his ass off knowing the threads he's starting are creating online incel fights. Thanks for the show lads can't wait for the next one!

2 hours ago, Sully said:

Jazzy laughing his ass off knowing the threads he's starting are creating online incel fights. Thanks for the show lads can't wait for the next one!

Yes I hate women. Let’s talk about it.

Reply to Thread