? servers

? players online

Server Removal / Suggestions

• Content Count:  310

Removing retakes is meh i mean it gets pop from time to time but compared to removing bhop that has to be punishable by death somehow, and bhop at the current moment has/get more players than retakes consistently so to me id get rid of retakes (temporarily) and keep bhop

and Dominic if u get rid of bhop u better check ur mailbox 💣

Edited by Iota
heh

• Content Count:  594

Competely honest since I don't really hop on the servers ill hop on to see if there is anyone on from time to time but retakes doesn't really gain that much traction anymore so i'd be fine to see that go since people could yk get on scrim

Bhop really should be out of the question getting rid of it, besides surf if people want a game mode to chill on and talk with friends or servers (like we did with surf before) its perfect, random people still hop on from time to time to play some bhop and im biased cause i honestly prefer bhop over surf even thou my main gamemode when i first started on CS was combat surf

This is probably a little bit since we technically already have one but when i was younger i loved TF2 JB, if the TF2 servers start to get more traction it'd be fun to me i'd definitely pop on @Pyro Looga❤️

Generally for actual servers the only other thing i can think of as of rn with places where you can create them is FiveM, I liked to indulge in it here and there but i know there WAS a general love for GTA in the community so its possible that it would work and normally since other servers are full people will either sit and wait or they will look for some others servers to play in if they don't have friends on

/

I don't know how many people play DayZ in here but idk how well it would turn out cause i kinda jus see it as another rust different type of community so its a suggestion but this is my meh #2 one

• Like 1

• Content Count:  283

On 1/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, Karma said:

I noticed TTT start to go in the direction it is currently when I still played on SG servers. Not to beat around the bush, there is too much shit. As a previous TTT player I hopped on the server and didn't understand anything that was going on. I think one thing that made us stand out from other servers was how simple we were. It was very easy for a new player who has never touched TTT before to hop on and play with the only real rule being RDM (gamemode wise). There was a small shop that had minimal but useful items that once you learned how to type !menu you could understand and use. This allowed us as a community to see a large influx of newer players, in turn they came to the forums and teamspeak b/c of events like raffles and seeing admins always on the server. This allowed SG to always have more active forums then almost every other community. I remember times where we got the teamspeak server to lag b/c of how many people we had in there.

I fully agree. The idea of simplifying everything was made by Dominic recently. I have to go into it further with Charlie but to be transparent on my thoughts there is just a lot in the server as a whole. Cutting down on items in the shop seems like an easy first. Just in my experience going through the items trying to find out what I want to buy is frustrating enough. Cutting down on items that are simplistic and easy to use to me seems like a immense change already. I would think about the idea of a rotation of items instead of the implementation of new items growing the shop. This could of course go in a separate thread but I would just mention it since it's here now.

I think the implementation of roles on our server was cool and did differentiate us from others in some format. The problem I personally always had with it even before becoming an ao was that it never was used fully. Overall, feeling like a useless change to the server since population never allowed the use of it really. Just in general being a confusing thing to use. I fully agree on the server becoming overcomplicated and think Charlie is in the same mindset as well (don't quote me) but I do see her open to changes and communicating it.

I personally think the ruleset overall is quite the same and seems to be fine. I advocate that if you do see a problem with it to mention it in a post of its own. TTT is meant to be easy and have new players catch on easily if the community starts to think that it is getting overcomplicated then changes have to be made. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

On 1/20/2023 at 5:31 PM, touchy said:

I fully agree. The idea of simplifying everything was made by Dominic recently. I have to go into it further with Charlie but to be transparent on my thoughts there is just a lot in the server as a whole. Cutting down on items in the shop seems like an easy first. Just in my experience going through the items trying to find out what I want to buy is frustrating enough. Cutting down on items that are simplistic and easy to use to me seems like a immense change already. I would think about the idea of a rotation of items instead of the implementation of new items growing the shop. This could of course go in a separate thread but I would just mention it since it's here now.

I think the implementation of roles on our server was cool and did differentiate us from others in some format. The problem I personally always had with it even before becoming an ao was that it never was used fully. Overall, feeling like a useless change to the server since population never allowed the use of it really. Just in general being a confusing thing to use. I fully agree on the server becoming overcomplicated and think Charlie is in the same mindset as well (don't quote me) but I do see her open to changes and communicating it.

I personally think the ruleset overall is quite the same and seems to be fine. I advocate that if you do see a problem with it to mention it in a post of its own. TTT is meant to be easy and have new players catch on easily if the community starts to think that it is getting overcomplicated then changes have to be made. 

There is a lot I am willing to go into, I will create a new thread in the TTT section later tonight or tomorrow whenever I have time.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread