? servers

? players online

R/Place is back! oh boy...

• Content Count:  565

R/place is back! there are some interesting drawings

spacer.png

for context spez is the reddit ceo 

There were also alot more detailed drawings(like 'spez [REDACTED]', spez guillotine, and etc) but they were all cleaned out. The fuck spez movement is growing and it's quite funny to watch. 

• Content Count:  565

14 hours ago, Elfbarf said:

i swear r/place is the same exact flags in the same exact places every year now

pretty boring 

Yea there's not much traffic and diversity this time around compared to the last r/place event. Seems like a good amount people just don't give a shit anymore and mods/admins messing with the canvas to make it more "advertiser-friendly" isn't helping. Also It's so annoying that the country flags legit takes up 70% of the canvas, leaving not much unique drawings(although a good chunk of the "unique drawings" are copy-paste from last year's event)

r/place without flags

r/place without flags

• Content Count:  1051

I'm not gonna participate this year. I think its way more special when they do it every 7 or so years. And I'm not a reddit user whatsoever so the whole Spez thing feels really immature. 

Only two communities I'd support which is r/teosgame and r/berserk and Teo isn't doing it year so I'm good being left out

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

On 7/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, Nuclear Onion said:

UHHHH GUYS PEEPS ON REDDIT ARE MAD AT US FOR *kinda* ERASING THIRD PARTY APPS....HOW TO DISTRACT FROM THIS???

god bless peeps hacking apps tho

Letting France and Germany spread their hideous flags via bots is a huge distraction and I won't allow it, Reddit staff was onto something.

Reply to Thread